Automotive Handle Market: Introduction
- Automotive handle is mechanical / electronic device used to open or close the vehicle door. Automotive Handle are fitted in the interior and exterior panel of the vehicle door.
Key Drivers of Automotive Handle Market
- Automotive Handle are an integral part of the vehicle and are extensively used across all vehicle classes. Integration of electronics and sensors and improvement in design to achieve higher aesthetic value are boosting the automotive Handle market in terms of revenue.
- Rise in sales of vehicles is a major factor driving the demand for automotive handles. Increasing commutation demand from consumers and increase in GDP per capita has boosted vehicle sales globally, which in turn is driving the automotive Handle market
Challenges of Automotive Handle Market
- Advanced smart window glasses and vehicle doors fitted with finger print sensors are replacing handles. Door Handle are protruding and create aerodynamic drag, which results in lower fuel economy. Luxury and premium automakers are adopting window glass and door panels integrated with touch-lock, which is a major factor hampering the automotive Handle market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Handle Market, Request for a Sample
OEM segment to hold leading share of the global Automotive Handle market
- The OEM segment held a leading share of the automotive Handle market in 2019. Automotive Handle are factory-fitted and replaced in the event of accidental damage or working failure. Increased demand of used vehicles and rising average age of vehicles in-use is projected to significantly fuel the aftermarket segment during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to hold dominating share of global automotive Handle market
- Asia Pacific held a dominant share of the global automotive Handle market in 2019 due to high volume production of vehicles in India, China, South Korea, Japan, and countries in ASEAN. Asia Pacific is followed by Europe and North America, in terms of revenue, of the global automotive handle market.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Handle Market
The global automotive Handle market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive Handle market are:
- AISIN Seiki
- SMR Automotive
- Xin Point Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- ITW Automotive
- TriMark Corporation
- Groupo Antolin
- Valeo SA
- Guizhou Guihang
- Huf Group
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Handle Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Handle Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Handle Market, by Product Type
- Exterior Handles
- Interior Handles
Global Automotive Handle Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Handle Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Handle Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.