Forklift Tire Market
Forklift Tire Market (Tire Type: Pneumatic Tire, Solid Tire, Cushion Tire, and Polyurethane Tire; Forklift Type: Electric and IC Engine; and Sales Channel: OEM and Aftermarket) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Virtual Events on Forklift Safety Prevent Damages to Facilities amidst COVID-19 Crisis
The impact and challenges of COVID-19 (coronavirus) are being experienced in various end markets. As discussed at the recent National Forklift Safety Day (NFSD), a virtual event held on June 9, 2020, which emphasized on the importance of safe use of forklifts and the need for operator training amidst the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, companies in the forklift tire market should take cues from such virtual events to educate its customers and clients about the safe use of forklift trucks. As manufacturers are increasing their services in repairs and maintenance work for its customers, they should educate their customers about operator training programs to avoid risks of injuries, fires, and damage to facilities.
Manufacturers in the forklift tire market should take opinions from government representatives, safety experts and industry representatives in order to deliver a safe working environment for operators amidst the COVID-19 outbreak.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Forklift Tire Market
Anti-static Tire Technology Protects Safety of Operators and Enterprises
The anti-static tire technology is being highly publicized in the forklift tire market. For instance, Camso - a manufacturer of material handling tires and construction tires revealed its anti-static tire technology to prevent the incidence of static shocks to operators. Static shocks of up to several thousand volts can pose as a safety issue for forklift fleet managers in various end markets. Hence, companies in the market for forklift tires are increasing their R&D muscle in the anti-static tire technology to solve this safety issue for forklift operators.
Companies are using silica as a reinforcing filler in non-marking tires as an insulator in order to store the static electricity generated and prevent its dissipation. Since fleer managers are becoming increasingly aware about the risks of fires, injuries and damage to facilities, forklift tire manufacturers are increasing their efficacy in anti-static tire technology.
Fiberglass Forklift Tires Deploy Cost Efficiency by Extending Lifecycle of Tires
A variety of new forklift tires is generating incremental opportunities for manufacturers. For instance, automotive equipment distributor Wayco has acquired proficiency in the development of fiberglass forklift tires that deploy high resistance to heat. Since conventional forklift tires are susceptible to increased friction caused by heat build-up in the rubber, manufacturers in the forklift tire market are using fiberglass to increase the durability of tires.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
On the other hand, manufacturers in the forklift tire market are increasing their capabilities in services to deploy faster response time to its customers. They are extending their arms in maintenance services for forklifts in order to extend the lifecycle of forklift tires. Automotive equipment distributors are extending their services to provide top-quality repair work for all types of forklift models. Manufacturers are experimenting with the production of combination solid and air pneumatic tires.
Cushion Forklift Tires Versus Solid Pneumatic Forklift Tires: Which is better?
Exceptional maneuverability is one of the USPs of cushion forklift tires. Hence, companies in the forklift tire market are increasing their production capacities to expand the applicability of cushion forklift tires in indoor applications such as warehousing. However, a small turning radius of cushion tires is not suitable for uneven surfaces found outside. Since cushion tires have a low clearance than pneumatic forklift tires, companies in the forklift tire market are recommending cushion tires for indoor applications and only light outdoor use.
On the other hand, solid pneumatic tires are puncture-resistant and suitable at construction sites. However, solid pneumatic tires lack the comfortable ride, which is primarily found in cushion tires. As such, excellent durability of solid pneumatic tires offset the lack of comfortable ride experienced by the forklift operator. Owing to the durability of solid pneumatic tires, end users are increasingly investing in these tires to gain value for money.
Agile Manufacturing Processes Overcome Issues of Flat Spotting in Polyurethane Tires
A plethora of innovations is bolstering the growth for the forklift tire market. Polyurethane forklift tires are gaining increased popularity, owing to its chemical-resistant attributes. However, profile irregularities caused due to flat spotting incidence are likely to impede growth of the market for forklift tires. Hence, manufacturers are increasing efforts to become more agile in their production practices to avoid the incidence of flat spotting in polyurethane forklift tires.
Companies in the forklift tire market are improving their machining capabilities to modify existing tooling according to different hub designs. For instance, Stellana AB - a provider of polyurethane, rubber, and nylon tire solutions has adopted flexibility in its manufacturing processes in order to accommodate different hub designs in polyurethane forklift tires. Flexibility in manufacturing processes is playing a key role in accommodating last-minutes design changes.
Solid Forklift Tires Meet End User Expectations for Energy Savings and Safety
Strategic partnerships between companies in the forklift tire market are leading to the maturity of the landscape. For instance, in February 2020, KION Group - a German manufacturer of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment has selected Trelleborg Wheel Systems - a supplier or wheels and tires for agriculture machines, as it is preferred supplier for non-marking tires in Europe. Solid forklift tires are gauging high demand in indoor environments where floor care is essential. Hence, companies in the forklift tire market are boosting their production capabilities to meet demanding needs of end users.
There is a growing demand for forklift tires that meet end user expectations of energy consumption, productivity, and safety. Manufacturers are introducing innovative features, along with solid forklift tires such as unmissable visual indicators to alert the operator in case the tires are worn out and need maintenance.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Forklift Tire Market
In March 2020, Toyota Material Handling (Northern California) has announced to offer short-term rentals of its Toyota forklift to meet unprecedented challenges faced by end users. Thus, companies in the forklift tire market are capitalizing on this trend and are increasing their production capabilities to create availability of tires.
Cold-prepped tires are a novel introduction in the market that deploy greater traction in forklifts, owing to its walnut covered surface. However, the issues of static shocks in forklifts pose as a barrier to market growth. Hence, companies should manufacture static-resistant tires to prevent static discharge in forklifts to ensure safety of operators and enterprises.
Forklift Tire Market: Overview
- The global forklift tire market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period, owing to the rise in adoption of forklifts on production floors and warehouses
- East Europe and North America, together, held a dominant share of the global forklift tire market, as these regions contribute to a majority of industrial output and have a large number of forklifts in operation
Forklift Tire Market: Drivers
- Expansion of e-Commerce and retail businesses across the globe is boosting the demand for warehouses that require forklifts in order to store products correctly. Rise in demand for forklifts from e-Commerce and retail industries is significantly boosting the forklift tire market.
- Increase in the number of warehouses across the globe is increasing the utilization of forklifts across the globe and driving the global forklift tire market
- Rising trend of online shopping has increased the demand for advanced material handling equipment in warehouses. e-Commerce and third-party logistics companies in the market are increasingly adopting forklifts in warehouses and distribution centers to provide rapid delivery of products to customers, which in turn is boosting the forklift tire market.
Forklift Tire Market: Challenges
- In large industries, cranes are used for lifting heavy loads instead of forklifts, thereby lowering the sales of forklifts and hampering the forklift tire market. Automated cranes lower accident risk, optimize storage, and lower the capital expense associated with ownership of multiple types of forklifts.
Forklift Tire: Market Segmentation
- Based on tire type, the global forklift tire market has been classified into solid tire, pneumatic tire, cushion tire, and polyurethane tire. The solid tire segment held a leading share of the global forklift tire market in 2019 due to its high load carrying capacity making it a preferred choice for forklift operators. Polyurethane tires are expected to record high demand due to their increased preference on forklifts used in indoor applications and warehouses.
- Based on forklift type, the global forklift tire market has been segregated into electric and IC engine. The electric segment held a leading share of the global forklift tire market in 2019. Electric forklifts have low operating cost, demand less maintenance, are environment-friendly, and suitable for indoor applications. Thus, they have gained high preference. Regions with highly developed industrial sector such as Europe, North America, and East Asia witness high share of electric forklifts. Developing regions such as South APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa have significant share of IC engine forklifts; however, they are expected to be rapidly replaced by electric forklifts during the forecast period.
- Based on sales channel, the global forklift tire market has been split into OEM and aftermarket. The aftermarket share held a major share of the global forklift tire market, owing to the wear & tear nature of the tire, which demands periodic replacement. The OEM segment of the forklift tire market is anticipated to expand at a high growth rate due to the increase in the demand for forklifts, owing to the expansion of manufacturing & trade & logistics sectors.
Forklift Tire Market: Regional Analysis
- Based on region, the global forklift tire market has been segregated into North America, East Asia, South APAC, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- East Asia held a notable share of the global forklift tire market, owing to high usage of forklifts in China, Japan, and South Korea. East Asia is followed by Europe and North America due to the presence of developed industrial sector in these regions. North America is an economically developed region with strong a manufacturing sector. Forklifts are extensively utilized in the region and hence, North America is a key market for forklift tires globally. The COVID19 pandemic has severely impacted the U.S. with production cuts across the country. Post COVID19 recession tailwinds, the forklift tire market is anticipated to expand at a steady pace in North America.
- South APAC has presence of countries with rapidly expanding economies, which promise higher adoption of forklifts
Forklift Tire Market: Competition Landscape
- Key players operating in the global forklift tire market include
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Continental AG
- China National Tire Rubber & Co.
- Yokohoma Corporation
Forklift Tire Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the forklift tire market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the forklift tire market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2019 to 2030, wherein, 2019 is the base year and 2020-2030 is the forecast year. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the forklift tire market also provides data on the developments made by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with the trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, this report on the forklift tire market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
This study also discusses underlying trends and impact of various factors that are driving the forklift tire market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Point Analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory scenario, and a SWOT analysis of the forklift tire market, in order to elaborate the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for market players contributing to the market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Forklift Tire Market
- How much value will the forklift tire market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which segment of the market is likely to have the maximum market share by 2030?
- What are the impact factors and their effects on the market for forklift tires?
- What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall forklift tire market?
- What are the indicators expected to drive the forklift tire market?
- What region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies by key stakeholders in the forklift tire market to expand their geographic presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the forklift tire market?
- How regulatory norms affected the market for forklift tire market?
This report answers these questions and more about the forklift tire market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Forklift Tire Market: Research Methodology
This TMR report on the forklift tire market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, backed by secondary and primary sources. Market volume is determined by country wise model mapping of vehicle through internal & external proprietary databases, and relevant patent and regulatory databases. The competitive scenario of the forklift tire market is supported by an assessment of the different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data, current trends and announcement by the key players, researchers of the forklift tire market arrive at predictions and estimations, and calculate the forecast for the market.
This report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers and figures of the forklift tire market with both a bottom-up and top-down approach.
This detailed assessment of the forklift tire market, along with an overview of the landscape is provided based on a careful examination of the avenues related to this industry. Analysts’ conclusions on how the forklift tire market is estimated to expand are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
Forklift Tire Market – Segmentation
This report on the forklift tire market provides information on the basis of tire type, forklift type, sales channel, and region.