Automotive Grass Harvester: Introduction
- The grass harvester is a multipurpose machine that is utilized to harvest a variety of grass efficiently. The grass harvester is categorized under off-road vehicles. It is generally characterized as having large tires with deep, open treads, and a flexible suspension.
- Grass harvesters are utilized to harvest silage materials including poaceae, legumes, and clover. The first infield silage harvester was invented in 1892. Charles C. Fenno registered a patent for a ground-powered machine to cut the corn plant and feed the tassel, end first into a rotary cutter. The Ronning Ensilage Harvester, developed by Adolph Ronning, Boyd, Minn. was introduced as a tractor in 1926.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market
- Rise in demand for off-road vehicles across the globe due to the major end use applications, including agricultural and construction, is estimated to boost the global automotive grass harvester market. Various vehicle manufacturers are trying to develop electric powered grass harvester, which has major demand across the globe, due to an increase in pollution and to control vehicle emission. This, in turn, is likely to propel the automotive grass harvester market across the globe.
- Various original equipment manufacturers are emphasizing on the development of new technology regarding grass harvester, which is anticipated to drive the automotive grass harvester market across the globe. Development of solar powered grass harvester is projected to be a key factor in the demand for automotive grass harvester owing to the use of conventional energy as the power source, which would save fuel cost. This is likely to further propel the automotive grass harvester across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Grass Harvester Market, Request for a Sample
North America and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of automotive grass harvester market
- North America is projected to hold a major share of the automotive grass harvester market due to significant presence of automotive industries who manufacture off-road vehicles. North America has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, including Deere & Company and Buhler Industries Inc. who are leading companies with major research and development facilities regarding harvester machines. This is estimated to boost the automotive grass harvester market in North America.
- Followed by North America, Asia Pacific is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive grass harvester market due to high presence of agricultural land across the region. Most countries in Asia Pacific, including India, depend significantly on farming, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive grass harvester market in Asia Pacific.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market
The global automotive grass harvester market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive grass harvester market are:
- Krone Inc.
- Deere & Company
- New Holland Agriculture
- AGCO Corporation
- KUHN North America Inc.
- KUBOTA Corporation
- CLASS KGaA mbH
- Buhler Industries Inc.
- Lovol Heavy Industries Co. Ltd
- IHI Corporation
Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market, by Engine Capacity
- <5 Litre
- 5-10 Litre
- > 10 Litre
Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market, by Operation
Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market, by Type
- Pull Type Harvester
- Self-propelled Harvester
Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market, by Application
- Feed Mill
Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market, by Propulsion Type
- Internal Combustion Engine
Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Grass Harvester Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!