Automotive EV HUB Market: Introduction
- Automotive EV HUB is the central system of an electrical vehicle. It is a vehicular network that converts electric energy from the battery into mechanical energy of the wheels. It also includes systems that perform functions such as charging and battery management.
- The automotive EV HUB consists of two primary types of parts, namely, driving parts (motors) and power supply parts (inverters, converters, etc.)
Key Drivers of Automotive EV HUB Market
- Increase in sale of autonomous and electric vehicles is fueling the demand for EV driving systems. The Global EV Outlook 2019 report of International Energy Agency stated that sale of electric cars witnessed 40% year-on-year growth in 2019 with a total sale of 2.1 million electric cars worldwide. These electric and autonomous vehicles utilize complex networks of electro-mechanical parts that constitute the driving system or hub of these vehicles. Thus, increase in adoption of next-generation vehicles is driving the automotive EV HUB market across the globe.
- Tailpipe emissions such as carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, and sulfur dioxide cause respiratory illnesses, heart conditions, and mental illness, which results in increased healthcare burden. Consequently, worldwide transportation and environment regulatory authorities have tightened regulations related to vehicle emissions. This implementation of stringent emission norms along with soaring fossil fuel prices have prompted automakers to launch new electric vehicle models or facelift their existing models with mild EV capabilities to increase their efficiency and reduce emissions. Thus, increased focus of OEMs on reducing fuel consumption and vehicle emissions is propelling the global automotive EV HUB market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Restrains of Automotive EV HUB Market
- Multiple parts of EV HUB when integrated on the vehicle, increases the complexity of vehicle architecture and the overall price. This restrains the global automotive EV HUB market.
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Automotive EV HUB Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic affected supply chains of EV component manufacturers, thus creating a shortage of raw materials and components. However, multiple companies involved in EV manufacturing including Rivian, Byton, and WM Motor have raised substantial funding in the last year. Furthermore, sales of EVs are anticipated to rebound, as governments have lifted the restriction on industrial activities, which in turn is estimated to propel the automotive EV HUB market in the near future.
Europe and Asia Pacific hold Significant Share of Global Automotive EV HUB Market
- Europe holds significant share of automotive EV HUB market owing to government initiatives of the U.K, Netherlands, France, and Spain to promote electric cars and developing charging infrastructure, which has fueled the sales of electric cars in the region.
- Sales of electric cars are increasing at a rapid pace in Asia Pacific with China and Japan leading the region. According to the statistics of International Energy Agency, in 2019, 1.10 million electric vehicles were sold across China, which was highest across the globe. This rise in sale of electric vehicles in Asia Pacific is fueling the automotive EV HUB market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive EV HUB Market
The global automotive EV HUB market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive EV HUB market are:
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Hitachi Power Semiconductor Device, Ltd.
- HYUNDAI TRANSYS
- Infineon Technologies AG
- MAHLE GmbH
- NIDEC CORPORATION
- NXP Semiconductors
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Silicon Laboratories
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Vitesco Technologies
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive EV HUB Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive EV HUB Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive EV HUB Market, by Component
- Control Unit
Global Automotive EV HUB Market, by Propulsion
- Hybrid Vehicle
- Full Hybrid Vehicle
- Mild Hybrid Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid vehicle
- Battery Electric vehicle
Global Automotive EV HUB Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive EV HUB Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive EV HUB Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.