Automotive Integrated Drive Train Modules: Introduction
- Drive train mounts are the critical components of the vehicle, as they connect the engine, transmission, and other drive train parts to the chassis. Drive train mounts enable the engine power to be transferred safely to the tires. Drive train mounts isolate the vibration of drivetrain from the chassis and improve riding comfort of the occupants.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automotive Drive Train Mounts Market
- Rise in production of vehicles, globally, coupled with increased purchasing power of consumers is projected to drive the automotive drive train mounts market. The auto industry in China, India, Brazil, and Mexico has been witnessing significant expansion in the last five years. Entry of foreign automakers, rising consumer demand, and efforts taken by governments to boost the manufacturing sector in their respective countries in Latin America and Asia Pacific have spurred the production of vehicles in these regions.
- Rise in number of on road vehicles has fueled the demand for automotive drive train mounts in the aftermarket. Drive train mounts are subjected to wear and tear and are susceptible to cracking. Moreover, they requires periodic replacement. Rise in average age of vehicles to 11 years and growing consumer trend toward longer vehicle retention and resale vehicle purchase are driving the automotive drive train mounts market.
- Advancements in technologies and rising demand for lightweighting of vehicles have led to the development of lightweight drive train mounts and the utilization of electronics to adjust the stiffness of mounts and cancel the harmonics in order to offset engine drivetrain vibrations
Elastomeric/Rubber mounts to dominate automotive drive train mounts market
Drive train mounts used in vehicles are mostly elastomeric mounts owing to their ability to dissipate vibration at a cost-effective price. However, elastomeric / rubber mounts are expected to be gradually replaced by hydro mounts and electronic mounts due to their better ability to absorb and dampen vibrations and noise.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Engine mounts to hold leading share of automotive drive train mounts market
- Generally, 3 engine mounts are used in passenger cars and one is utilized for the transmission. The engine segment is estimated to hold a notable share of the automotive drive mounts market, owing to the use of multiple mounts in an engine.
Passenger vehicle segment to hold leading market share
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment is anticipated to account for a prominent share of the automotive drive train mounts market owing to the high production volume of passenger vehicles worldwide.
OEM segment to hold leading market share
- Due to the wear and tear nature of the product the drive train mounts require periodic replacement and thereby contribute to the leading market share in the automotive drive train mounts market. The OEM segment holds a significant share of the market and the segment includes drive train mounts that are OE fitted by automakers. Consequently, rise in vehicle production is projected to drive the OEM segment.
Asia Pacific to lead global automotive drive train mounts market
- In terms of region, the global automotive drive train mounts market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific leads the global automotive drive train mounts market owing to increased vehicle production in China, India, and Japan. Asia Pacific has emerged as a global production hub, as it offers low cost manufacturing and exhibits high domestic demand. Asia Pacific is followed by Europe and North America in terms of share of the global market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Drive Train Mounts Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automotive drive train mounts market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- MAHLE GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Anchor Industries, Incorporated
- Continental AG
Global Automotive Drive Train Mounts Market, by Mount Type
- Elastomeric/ rubber Mounts
- Hydro Mounts
- Electronic Mounts
Global Automotive Drive Train Mounts Market, by Application
- Engine Mount
- Transmission Mount
Global Automotive Drive Train Mounts Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Drive Train Mounts Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Drive Train Mounts Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.