Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market: Introduction
- Rise in demand for vehicles with enhanced vehicle comfort is expected to propel the global automotive dashboard silencer (OE) market. The dashboard silencer is fitted between the steel plate of the vehicle body and the dashboard. The dashboard silencer reduces noise and prevents vibrations in vehicles.
Key Drivers of Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market
- Rise demand for better driving experience in automobiles is a prominent factor boosting the global automotive dashboard silencer market. The dashboard silencer provides heat insulation in the vehicle cabin, aiding vehicle HVAC systems to perform ideally and provide ambient temperature inside the vehicle and enhance the ride experience for driver and passengers.
- Increase in demand for lightweight materials from automakers is expected to offer lucrative opportunity for OE-players engaged in the production of automotive dashboard silencer. OE-players are increasingly adopting lightweight materials to manufacture dashboard silencer. For instance, one of the materials used to produce dashboard silencer is Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), a polypropylene based material that has been engineered to offer enhanced ductility and enhanced impact resistance as compared to that of standard Polypropylene (PP) grade material.
- Lightweight and chemical-resistant nature of Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) also offer ease of processing for automotive dashboard silencer. In terms of electric vehicles, automakers require lightweight materials in order to reduce vehicle weight. Reduced vehicle weight enables EV makers to increase cruising range. Therefore, in terms of electric vehicle manufacturing, the automotive dashboard silencer players have lucrative opportunity.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market
- In terms of region, the global automotive dashboard silencer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the global automotive dashboard silencer market owing to an increase in production and sale of passenger vehicles across China, South Korea, and India. Majority of automotive brands are anticipated to manufacture and introduce their vehicle models for the population in Asia Pacific, thereby increasing production of vehicles in the region. Additionally, Asia Pacific has presence of well-established supply chain network catering to the automobile aftermarket.
- Rise in disposable income of the population in countries such as India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand has enabled the population to purchase vehicles with superior luxury features with enhanced vehicle interiors enabled by automotive dashboard silencer. This, in turn, is fueling the automotive dashboard silencer market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market
The global automotive dashboard silencer market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global automotive dashboard silencer market are:
- Dashboard Silencer - Material Suppliers
- Advanced Plastiform, Inc.
- HEXPOL AB
- LG Chem
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- RTP Company
- TOPAS Advanced Polymers GmbH
- Dashboard Silencer - OEMs
- Hayashi Telempu Co., Ltd.
- Safety Products (U.S.)
- Coyote Enterprises LLC
- The Pep Boys - Manny Moe & Jack
- Giant Motorsports
- Mesa Performance Parts, Inc.
- China Auto Group
- Sophio Software, Inc.
- RPM Auto Parts (Giang Nguyen)
Global Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market, by Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
Global Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market, by Material
- Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Thermo Plastic Olefin (TPO)
Global Automotive Dashboard Silencer (OE) Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.