Automotive Control Computers: Introduction
- The automotive control computer system is an advanced technology that controls vehicle operations by using various sensors including temperature sensors and speed sensors. Every vehicle has one computer that controls vehicle engine performance as well as vehicle emission.
- The electronic control unit (ECU) in the vehicle is a type of computer that controls all vehicle functions. The intelligent dashboard, which consist of air conditioner and display, helps in navigation. The airbag, anti-lock braking system, and traction control system are also computer systems integrated in vehicles and are employed to enhance safety.
Key drivers of automotive control computers market
- Rise in demand for advance drive assist system and automatic transmission system in vehicles is fueling the demand for electronic components in the vehicle, which in turn is projected to boost the automotive control computers market. Every vehicle manufacturer is trying to integrate safety features, including computer based systems such as perimeter monitoring system and antitheft lock system. This is fueling the automotive control computers market. Automotive Open System Architecture (AUTOSAR) has been developing a standard design for the integration of ECU hardware and software applications in the last few years, which is estimated to propel the automotive control computer market.
- Original Equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier-1 supplier across the globe are developing new technologies. Demand of automotive vehicles is increasing across the globe, which in turn is projected to propel the automotive control computer market. Vehicles are equipped with the advanced safety systems or features, including Night vision camera and pre-crash seat belt that are computer controlled systems, which in turn is fueling the automotive control computer market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Control Computers Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of automotive control computers market
- Europe dominates the global automotive control computers market. Europe is home to major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch, Continental AG, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG who are also leading manufacturers of computer control systems. Europe has advance research facilities including Artificial Intelligence Daimler, BMW are integrating vehicle with artificial intelligence which will be the key point for increase in Automotive Computer control system market.
- Asia Pacific is also projected to account for a major share of the global automotive control computers market. Developing China and India are emphasizing on research and development on advanced technology, including connected vehicle, which in turn is fueling the automotive control computer marker in these countries. Adoption of advanced technology is high in China, which promotes automotive manufacturers in China to invest in development of technology. This, in turn, boosts the automotive control computer market in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in Automotive Control Computers Market
The global automotive control computers market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive control computers market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Valeo Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Harman International
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Control Computers Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Component
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by System
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Air Bag
- Night vision Camera
- Traction Control
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Autonomous Type
- Semi-autonomous Vehicle
- Fully autonomous Vehicle
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.