Automotive Control Computers: Introduction
- The automotive control computer system is an advanced technology that controls vehicle operations by using various sensors including temperature sensors and speed sensors. Every vehicle has one computer that controls vehicle engine performance as well as vehicle emission.
- The electronic control unit (ECU) in the vehicle is a type of computer that controls all vehicle functions. The intelligent dashboard, which consist of air conditioner and display, helps in navigation. The airbag, anti-lock braking system, and traction control system are also computer systems integrated in vehicles and are employed to enhance safety.
Key drivers of automotive control computers market
- Rise in demand for advance drive assist system and automatic transmission system in vehicles is fueling the demand for electronic components in the vehicle, which in turn is projected to boost the automotive control computers market. Every vehicle manufacturer is trying to integrate safety features, including computer based systems such as perimeter monitoring system and antitheft lock system. This is fueling the automotive control computers market. Automotive Open System Architecture (AUTOSAR) has been developing a standard design for the integration of ECU hardware and software applications in the last few years, which is estimated to propel the automotive control computer market.
- Original Equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier-1 supplier across the globe are developing new technologies. Demand of automotive vehicles is increasing across the globe, which in turn is projected to propel the automotive control computer market. Vehicles are equipped with the advanced safety systems or features, including Night vision camera and pre-crash seat belt that are computer controlled systems, which in turn is fueling the automotive control computer market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Control Computers Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of automotive control computers market
- Europe dominates the global automotive control computers market. Europe is home to major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch, Continental AG, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG who are also leading manufacturers of computer control systems. Europe has advance research facilities including Artificial Intelligence Daimler, BMW are integrating vehicle with artificial intelligence which will be the key point for increase in Automotive Computer control system market.
- Asia Pacific is also projected to account for a major share of the global automotive control computers market. Developing China and India are emphasizing on research and development on advanced technology, including connected vehicle, which in turn is fueling the automotive control computer marker in these countries. Adoption of advanced technology is high in China, which promotes automotive manufacturers in China to invest in development of technology. This, in turn, boosts the automotive control computer market in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in Automotive Control Computers Market
The global automotive control computers market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive control computers market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Valeo Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Harman International
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Control Computers Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Component
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by System
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Air Bag
- Night vision Camera
- Traction Control
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Autonomous Type
- Semi-autonomous Vehicle
- Fully autonomous Vehicle
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Control Computers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.