Automotive Central Vehicle Computer: Introduction
- Central vehicle computer is a system that provides a solution for vehicle applications including driving performance monitoring as well as driving ability of driver. The system supports a wide range of peripherals and connections and can be adapted to all kind of vehicle management systems such as with GPS, fleet monitoring, and vehicle repairing systems.
- The central vehicle computer is a like scalable kit that contains electronic systems, including hardware and software, along with all requirements and conditions. It is ultimately a software and system architecture in which all central computers, sensors, and control units are connected to each other for the entire vehicle. The benefits of such a modular design is that it provides flexibility to automaker when developing vehicle computers for different vehicle models.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market:
- Production of premium vehicles and the demand for them is increasing at a significant pace in various countries across North America, Asia Pacific, including India and China. This, in turn, is boosting the demand for automotive central vehicle computers.
- In case of premium vehicles, additional functions are provided by adding extra software modules or special chips to the printed circuit boards. Therefore, consumers look forward to choosing such a type of vehicles, which is likely to propel the automotive central vehicle computer market across the globe.
- Demand for central vehicle computer system is considerably high due to rising focus on advanced vehicle management systems in upcoming vehicles. OEMs are planning to add more features such as GPS and fleet monitoring in their forthcoming vehicles. Furthermore, the central vehicle computer system improves driving, by making it safe and more comfortable to the driver. These factors fuel the automotive central vehicle computer market.
- Regulatory bodies around the globe are mandating several norms and regulations on vehicle and component manufacturers, especially for premium vehicles, to enhance the safety of vehicles and driver. Several key players in the industry are focusing more on the development of advanced safety systems for vehicles in order to comply with the norms enacted by these organizing bodies. Furthermore, major players are investing more to develop the automotive central vehicle computer market.
Challenges of Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market
- Cost of the vehicle increases owing to the integration of additional systems and power electronics devices within the vehicle. Majority of consumers in developing countries are price-sensitive, which restrains the market for vehicles in these countries.
- Integration of these systems in vehicles requires greater precision and technology expertise. Therefore, additional efficiency is required for integration of vehicle central computer, which in turn hinders the market in developing countries.
North America to hold significant share of global automotive central vehicle computer market
- North America is a highly populous region for the automotive industry, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in this region. Therefore, North America accounted for a prominent share of the automotive central vehicle computer market across the globe.
- Rise in production of vehicles and increase in demand for development and technologies, has prompted several key OEMs to invest in the development, manufacture, and integration of such a technologies within vehicles, which in turn boosts the automotive central vehicle computer market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market:
The global automotive central vehicle computer market is consolidated with the presence of top manufacturers across the globe. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive central vehicle computer market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Central Vehicle Computer Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.