Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market: Introduction
- Rising concern about increasing number of causalities in vehicle crashes is fueling the market for automotive blind cornering system market. The blind cornering system alerts the vehicle driver about a potential crash or collision when another vehicle is beyond the driver’s line of vision.
- A blind spot of a vehicle is an area that lies beyond the vehicle driver’s line of vision, and any object including pedestrians, cyclist, motorcyclist or another vehicle entering blind spot is a potential risk for an accident or crash. Blind spot cornering systems warn vehicle drivers by sounding an audio or by a visual warning, about an eminent crash with vehicles in adjacent lanes that the driver may not detect. The alert helps facilitate safe lane changes to avoid a vehicle crash.
Key drivers of global automotive blind cornering system market
- Rising trend towards autonomous vehicles is propelling the automotive blind cornering system market. Autonomous vehicles are also known as driverless vehicles since all the decisions about driving are controlled by the artificial intelligence in the vehicle. The AI can analyze the dated collected from blind cornering system and take a best approach to prevent vehicle collisions. Furthermore, an AV incorporates several systems including blind spot cornering, lane assist, and parking assist and ADAS system to enhance vehicle safety.
- Technological advances in driver assistance systems (ADAS) are further boosting the global automotive blind cornering system market. According to NHTSA U.S.A., in 2017, 3,166 people died as result of distracted driving in the U.S. A blind cornering system can detect pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and vehicles. When one of the above mentioned object enters the blind spot of the vehicle, the ADAS is expected to alert the driver of a potential collision.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, ask for a customized report
- Increase in adoption of lane assist system and parking assist system in modern vehicles is further driving the automotive blind cornering system market. The blind spot cornering system plays an important role while parking the vehicle at a public parking space or at an automated parking infrastructure, by warning a vehicle driver about the obstacles.
- Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are further boosting the global automotive blind cornering system market. According to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), U.S.A., in 2017, 37,133 people died owing to vehicle accidents. Therefore, government and regulatory authorities including NHTSA, United Nations organization, European Commission have taken initiatives and enacted country wide vehicle standards and legislations that mandate implementation of blind cornering system in a vehicle in order to address the issue of increasing accidental fatalities.
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive blind cornering system market
- Increasing research and technological development of electric vehicles (EVs), autonomous vehicle (AVs) in China, Japan, and India is fueling the blind cornering system market in Asia Pacific. Newly developed EVs and AVs are integrated with more number of safety systems such as ADAS, parking assist, and blind spot cornering.
- New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the blind cornering system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Several free-trade agreements between Europe-Asia, UAS-Asia have resulted in economic development of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific, which has boosted the disposable income and enhanced living standards of the population in the region. This, in turn, is shifting consumer trends toward owning a vehicle equipped with advanced safety features.
- Consequently, all the factors mentioned above are likely to propel the automotive blind cornering system market in Asia Pacific
Key players operating in global automotive blind cornering system market:
The global automotive blind cornering system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive blind cornering system market are:
- DENSO Corporation,
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Magna Corporation
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Preco Electronics
- Siemens AG
- Valeo SA
- Ficosa Internacional SA
- Xiamen Australia Shida Electronics Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Vehicle Type
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Application
- Blind Spot Cornering System
- Parking Assist System
- Lane Assist System
- Surround View System
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Component
- Radar Sensors
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.