Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market: Introduction
- Rising concern about increasing number of causalities in vehicle crashes is fueling the market for automotive blind cornering system market. The blind cornering system alerts the vehicle driver about a potential crash or collision when another vehicle is beyond the driver’s line of vision.
- A blind spot of a vehicle is an area that lies beyond the vehicle driver’s line of vision, and any object including pedestrians, cyclist, motorcyclist or another vehicle entering blind spot is a potential risk for an accident or crash. Blind spot cornering systems warn vehicle drivers by sounding an audio or by a visual warning, about an eminent crash with vehicles in adjacent lanes that the driver may not detect. The alert helps facilitate safe lane changes to avoid a vehicle crash.
Key drivers of global automotive blind cornering system market
- Rising trend towards autonomous vehicles is propelling the automotive blind cornering system market. Autonomous vehicles are also known as driverless vehicles since all the decisions about driving are controlled by the artificial intelligence in the vehicle. The AI can analyze the dated collected from blind cornering system and take a best approach to prevent vehicle collisions. Furthermore, an AV incorporates several systems including blind spot cornering, lane assist, and parking assist and ADAS system to enhance vehicle safety.
- Technological advances in driver assistance systems (ADAS) are further boosting the global automotive blind cornering system market. According to NHTSA U.S.A., in 2017, 3,166 people died as result of distracted driving in the U.S. A blind cornering system can detect pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and vehicles. When one of the above mentioned object enters the blind spot of the vehicle, the ADAS is expected to alert the driver of a potential collision.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, ask for a customized report
- Increase in adoption of lane assist system and parking assist system in modern vehicles is further driving the automotive blind cornering system market. The blind spot cornering system plays an important role while parking the vehicle at a public parking space or at an automated parking infrastructure, by warning a vehicle driver about the obstacles.
- Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are further boosting the global automotive blind cornering system market. According to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), U.S.A., in 2017, 37,133 people died owing to vehicle accidents. Therefore, government and regulatory authorities including NHTSA, United Nations organization, European Commission have taken initiatives and enacted country wide vehicle standards and legislations that mandate implementation of blind cornering system in a vehicle in order to address the issue of increasing accidental fatalities.
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive blind cornering system market
- Increasing research and technological development of electric vehicles (EVs), autonomous vehicle (AVs) in China, Japan, and India is fueling the blind cornering system market in Asia Pacific. Newly developed EVs and AVs are integrated with more number of safety systems such as ADAS, parking assist, and blind spot cornering.
- New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the blind cornering system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Several free-trade agreements between Europe-Asia, UAS-Asia have resulted in economic development of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific, which has boosted the disposable income and enhanced living standards of the population in the region. This, in turn, is shifting consumer trends toward owning a vehicle equipped with advanced safety features.
- Consequently, all the factors mentioned above are likely to propel the automotive blind cornering system market in Asia Pacific
Key players operating in global automotive blind cornering system market:
The global automotive blind cornering system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive blind cornering system market are:
- DENSO Corporation,
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Magna Corporation
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Preco Electronics
- Siemens AG
- Valeo SA
- Ficosa Internacional SA
- Xiamen Australia Shida Electronics Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Vehicle Type
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Application
- Blind Spot Cornering System
- Parking Assist System
- Lane Assist System
- Surround View System
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Component
- Radar Sensors
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.