Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market: Introduction
- Automotive active roll stabilization system is programmed to automatically respond when a vehicle is subject to cornering forces. It decrease the magnitude of sprung mass or roll angle of the vehicle and improve the passenger’s comfort and vehicle dynamics.
- Rise in demand for safety of vehicle passengers as per government mandates is expected to propel the global active roll stabilization market
Key Drivers of Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market
- Increase in demand for comfortable and safe vehicles across the globe is expected to be a key factor boosting the global automotive active roll stabilization system market. The active roll stabilization system improves the overall stability of a vehicle and enables the vehicle to provide quick response in case the vehicle faces a situation of rollover.
- The automotive active roll stabilization system can improve the safety rating of a vehicle and minimize the probability of an accident due to rollover or instability. New premium and sport utility vehicles (SUVs) are equipped with the automotive active roll stabilization system to enhance stability and comfort.
- Stringent regulations pertaining to safety of vehicle and passengers enacted by government organizations are also projected to propel the global automotive active roll stabilization system market during the forecast period
Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market: Restraint
- The cost of automotive active roll stabilization system is higher. Additionally, automakers install these systems only in premium and mid-end vehicles.
- In terms of aftermarket, the retrofit of the automotive active roll stabilization system in existing vehicles is highly complex and requires skilled labor, which further increases the cost of the system. Therefore, the high initial cost and the complex retrofit process are expected to hamper the automotive active roll stabilization system market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive active roll stabilization market
- In terms of region, the global automotive active roll stabilization market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America and Europe have presence of economically stable countries. These regions are also home to technologically advanced research institutes catering to the development of vehicle safety technologies. Additionally, major automakers and aftermarket players have established their technological centers and manufacturing facilities in various countries in these regions including the U.S., Germany, the U.K., and France.
- The automotive active roll stabilization system market in North America North America is expected to expand significantly owing to an increase in adoption of active roll stabilization systems in passenger and commercial vehicles due to stringent governmental regulations regarding road safety in the region
- EuroNCAP (European New Car Assessment Program), a new initiative by the European Commission aims to educate vehicle buyers regarding the potential safety benefits, is expected to increase the demand for automotive active roll stabilization system and propel the automotive active roll stabilization system market in Europe during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market
The global automotive active roll stabilization market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global automotive active roll stabilization market are:
- BMW AG
- BWI Group
- Continental AG
- Ford Motor Company
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Porsche AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schaeffler AG
- Volvo Car Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
- Medium Duty Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market, by Actuator Type
- Rotary Actuator
- Linear Actuator
Global Automotive Active Roll Stabilization Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.