Amylcinnamyl alcohol is also known as alpha-amyl cinnamic alcohol as well as by some other names like buxinol, alpha pentyl cinnamyl alcohol, and 2-benzylideneheptenol. Amylcinnamyl alcohol is a slightly yellow (almost colorless) liquid with a slightly floral odor. Amylcinnamyl alcohol is insoluble in water. Amylcinnamyl Alcohol is a synthetic product used mostly as a prominent perfume chemical as well as in various personal care (moisturizers, soaps, facial scrub, hair gel, lotions) and food products as a source of flavor and fragrances. Due to rapid urbanization, people are becoming fond of grooming and personal care. This factor has led to a massive usage of amylcinnamyl alcohol globally. Also, amylcinnamyl alcohol is used as a flavor in various food products like jam and jellies, bakery, and confectionery products. Consumers are always in search of new flavors, amylcinnamyl alcohol in different food products would be a new option for consumers.
Amylcinnamyl Alcohol as a Halal Fragrance
Amylcinnamyl is used in numerous personal care products including soaps, detergents, essence, perfumes, skin care, and hair care products as a fragrant. According to MCG (Muslim Consumer Group), amylcinnamyl alcohol is halal as cinnamyl alcohol is obtained from cinnamon and balsam leaves from Peru. Hence, it can be used by the Muslim community as well.
Global Amylcinnamyl Alcohol Market: Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global amylcinnamyl alcohol market has been segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the global amylcinnamyl alcohol market has been segmented as:
- Food (Flavouring agents)
- Others (Sweets, Jam, and Jellies)
- Personal Care
Global Amylcinnamyl Alcohol Market: Key Players
Some of the primary players in the amylcinnamyl alcohol market include DeLong Chemicals America, LLC, Penta Manufacturing Company, Shijiazhuang Lida Chemical Co, Ltd, LLUCH ESSENCE S.L., R C Treatt and Co Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Synerzine, Inc., etc. Among these, some are both manufacturers and suppliers of amylcinnamyl alcohol. Manufacturers and industrialists are showing a keen interest in amylcinnamyl alcohol. This factor will escalate the demand among consumers during the forecast period.
Amylcinnamyl Alcohol Market: Opportunities for Market Participants
Amylcinnamyl alcohol has tremendous demand among perfume manufacturers all over the world. In addition, amylcinnamyl alcohol has extensive uses as a flavoring agent in food. Nowadays, everyone is becoming fond trying out different flavors. This factor will give a good scope for amylcinnamyl alcohol manufacturers to expand their presence in the market and utilize the agglomerating demand for food processing. Due to infrastructural supply chains, it is anticipated that there would be higher returns for investors in the amylcinnamyl alcohol market during the forecast period.
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol, according to MCG (Muslim Consumer Group), is a halal fragrance ingredient used in perfumes. Cinnamyl Alcohol is obtained from leaves of cinnamon. As a large number of Muslim community lives in the region of Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific, it is an excellent opportunity for amylcinnamyl alcohol manufacturers to develop a huge market in these regions.
Global Amylcinnamyl Alcohol: A Regional Outlook
Amylcinnamyl alcohol has ample demand across the world due to its growing applications in cosmetics, personal care, and foods products. Globally, amylcinnamyl alcohol is highly used in American and Asia Pacific countries due to growing consumer preference for diverse flavors and fragrances. In the Middle East, amylcinnamyl alcohol is predominantly used in perfumes and cosmetics. In the Asia Pacific, the increasing demand in food processing industries has contributed to the positive growth of the amylcinnamyl alcohol market. Due to above factors, it is anticipated that, the global amylcinnamyl alcohol market would remain positive during the forecast period.
The amylcinnamyl alcohol market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the amylcinnamyl alcohol market, including but not limited to regional markets, nature, and end use.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges in the amylcinnamyl alcohol market
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The amylcinnamyl alcohol market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the amylcinnamyl alcohol market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the amylcinnamyl alcohol market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.