Vehicle collision mitigation brake system: Introduction
- Vehicle collision mitigation brake system helps prevent a rear-end collision with vehicles that are stationary or traveling in the same direction. This system is a radar-based autonomous emergency braking system that detects a possible collision within a specified range.
- Collision mitigation braking system works in three stages. The first stage includes alerting the driver through visual and audio warning. The second stage confirms the collision that is likely to occur, and the third stage includes activation of the collision mitigation brake system by tightening of the passenger seat belt and applies the emergency brake with high force itself when the collision is unavoidable.
Key drivers of vehicle collision mitigation brake system market
- The integrated safety system provides the benefit of crash avoidance and reduction of the severity of the crash. Original equipment manufacturers are integrated various autonomous vehicles with the driver assistance and high safety, including full range active cruise control (ACC), pre-crash brake assist (PBA), and lane departure warning system (LDWS). Several government authorities across the global including Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific have mandate the integration of advance safety features in vehicles.
- Currently, traffic accidents are a significant cause of death and injuries. Automotive manufacturers have developed major safety systems to help prevent accidents. This is projected to boost the collision mitigation market, due to a rise in the demand for vehicles that are incorporated with significant safety features and also change in the consumer living standard.
- In 1955, Hughes Research Laboratory, California, U.S. first introduced the radar-based collision mitigation system. In 2003, Toyota Harrier was integrated with the collision mitigation brake system, in Japan.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to hold prominent share of global vehicle collision mitigation brake system market
- In terms of regions, collision mitigation brake system market is segmented in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe is projected to expand significantly collision mitigation brake system. Major Original equipment manufacturers from Asia pacific including China, India, and Japan are integrating the safety feature including collision avoidance in vehicle due to significant demand for safety in vehicles.
- Various rules and regulations enacted by the Government of United Kingdom, United Nations, and Society of Indian Automotive Manufacturers have made the installation of advanced safety features including collision mitigation system mandatory in vehicles across the globe.
Key players operating in automotive pre- crash seat belt market
The vehicle collision mitigation brake system market is highly competitive owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the vehicle collision mitigation brake system market are:
- DENSO Corporation
- Continental AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
- Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Technologies
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market: Research Scope
Global Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market, by Component
- Radar Sensor
- Electronic Control Unit
Global Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Sedan Vehicle
- Hatchback Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market, by Technology
- Radar Based
- Lidar Based
- Camera Based
Global Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market, by Feature
- Autonomous emergency braking system
- Adaptive Cruise control system
- Lane Assist system
Global Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully autonomous vehicle
- Semi-autonomous vehicle
Global Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Vehicle Collision Mitigation Brake System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.