Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System: Introduction
- The vehicle activated charcoal canister system is used to collect hydrocarbon vapor emission from the fuel tank. When the engine is running, the canister allows the hydrocarbon vapor to be introduced into the combustion chamber and the unburnt gases from the engine again flow back to the canister, which converts them into vapor. Thus, the canister helps reuse unburnt hydrocarbon, which in turn is projected to enhance engine efficiency and engine life.
- When the fuel evaporates inside the gas tank, the fuel vapors are sent to the charcoal canister, which stores the vapors and transports them to the engine. Currently, air pollution caused by vehicle emission is rising and the availability of clean air is reducing rapidly. The canister system is a vital part of the vehicle emission system, which controls the unburnt hydrocarbons that are introduced in the atmosphere.
Key Drivers of Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market
- Rise in ambient temperature and heat across the globe increases the temperature of the fuel tank. Consequently, the fuel in the tank evaporates, which in turn is estimated to lead to fuel loss. Two wheelers lose about 2% to 3 % of fuel due to high temperature. Thus, a rise in fuel loss and air pollution is estimated to drive the vehicle charcoal canister system market.
- Governments across the globe have enacted stringent regulation on pollutant gas emission from vehicles caused due to burning of fuels. The worldwide Harmonized light vehicles test procedure (WLTP), which is used by the European Union as well as Japan, India, China, and South Korea, mandates the use of harmonized test procedure that can help reduce the fuel emission and consequently, boost the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market.
- Original equipment manufacturers across the globe are trying to develop fuel-efficient vehicles. This is estimated to propel the demand for vehicle activated charcoal canister systems. New emission testing methods such as real driving emission test procedure (RDE) and the harmonized light vehicle test procedure (WLTP) introduced for emission control are also anticipated to propel the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific & Europe to hold prominent share of vehicle activated charcoal canister system market
- Asia Pacific is likely to hold a significant share of the global vehicle activated charcoal canister system market due to an increase in vehicle production owing to a rise in the demand for vehicles among customers in the region. Increasingly stringent rules and regulations regarding fuel emission control and clean transportation are estimated to boost the vehicle charcoal canister system market in Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific consists of developing countries including China and India, these countries have major issues regarding air quality and hence, these countries are adopting major fuel economy and fuel emission standards which are expected to boost the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market in Asia Pacific.
- Following Asia Pacific, Europe is likely to hold a notable share of the global vehicle activated charcoal canister system market, as the European Commission has enacted various fuel emission standards which will help for reducing the pollution. Recently, the European Union has introduced the new real driving emission (RDE) testing regulations for testing vehicle emission in real driving conditions. The factors mentioned above are estimated to drive the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market in Europe.
Key players operating in vehicle activated charcoal canister system market
The global vehicle activated charcoal canister system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market are:
- Didac International
- Plastic Omnium
- Delphi Technologies
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sentec Group
- Stant Corporation
- Ti Fluid Systems
- Hella GmbH
- Continental AG
- Eagle Industries Co. Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market: Research Scope
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- 2 or 3 Wheeler
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Component
- Fuel Tank
- Gas Cap
- Liquid- Vapor Separator
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Fuel
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Autonomous Vehicle
- Fully Automatic
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.