Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System: Introduction
- The vehicle activated charcoal canister system is used to collect hydrocarbon vapor emission from the fuel tank. When the engine is running, the canister allows the hydrocarbon vapor to be introduced into the combustion chamber and the unburnt gases from the engine again flow back to the canister, which converts them into vapor. Thus, the canister helps reuse unburnt hydrocarbon, which in turn is projected to enhance engine efficiency and engine life.
- When the fuel evaporates inside the gas tank, the fuel vapors are sent to the charcoal canister, which stores the vapors and transports them to the engine. Currently, air pollution caused by vehicle emission is rising and the availability of clean air is reducing rapidly. The canister system is a vital part of the vehicle emission system, which controls the unburnt hydrocarbons that are introduced in the atmosphere.
Key Drivers of Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market
- Rise in ambient temperature and heat across the globe increases the temperature of the fuel tank. Consequently, the fuel in the tank evaporates, which in turn is estimated to lead to fuel loss. Two wheelers lose about 2% to 3 % of fuel due to high temperature. Thus, a rise in fuel loss and air pollution is estimated to drive the vehicle charcoal canister system market.
- Governments across the globe have enacted stringent regulation on pollutant gas emission from vehicles caused due to burning of fuels. The worldwide Harmonized light vehicles test procedure (WLTP), which is used by the European Union as well as Japan, India, China, and South Korea, mandates the use of harmonized test procedure that can help reduce the fuel emission and consequently, boost the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market.
- Original equipment manufacturers across the globe are trying to develop fuel-efficient vehicles. This is estimated to propel the demand for vehicle activated charcoal canister systems. New emission testing methods such as real driving emission test procedure (RDE) and the harmonized light vehicle test procedure (WLTP) introduced for emission control are also anticipated to propel the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific & Europe to hold prominent share of vehicle activated charcoal canister system market
- Asia Pacific is likely to hold a significant share of the global vehicle activated charcoal canister system market due to an increase in vehicle production owing to a rise in the demand for vehicles among customers in the region. Increasingly stringent rules and regulations regarding fuel emission control and clean transportation are estimated to boost the vehicle charcoal canister system market in Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific consists of developing countries including China and India, these countries have major issues regarding air quality and hence, these countries are adopting major fuel economy and fuel emission standards which are expected to boost the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market in Asia Pacific.
- Following Asia Pacific, Europe is likely to hold a notable share of the global vehicle activated charcoal canister system market, as the European Commission has enacted various fuel emission standards which will help for reducing the pollution. Recently, the European Union has introduced the new real driving emission (RDE) testing regulations for testing vehicle emission in real driving conditions. The factors mentioned above are estimated to drive the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market in Europe.
Key players operating in vehicle activated charcoal canister system market
The global vehicle activated charcoal canister system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the vehicle activated charcoal canister system market are:
- Didac International
- Plastic Omnium
- Delphi Technologies
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sentec Group
- Stant Corporation
- Ti Fluid Systems
- Hella GmbH
- Continental AG
- Eagle Industries Co. Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market: Research Scope
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- 2 or 3 Wheeler
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Component
- Fuel Tank
- Gas Cap
- Liquid- Vapor Separator
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Fuel
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Autonomous Vehicle
- Fully Automatic
Global Vehicle Activated Charcoal Canister System Market, by Sales Channel
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.