Thermal Transfer Material Market: High Potential and Low Cost Material
- Thermal transfer materials are widely used in end-use industries such as packaging, logistics, semi-conductor, and electronics industries due to their excellent heat conductive properties. Increase in demand for high-quality printable materials for long durability in end-user industries is anticipated to fuel the demand for thermal transfer materials.
- According to the China National Bureau of Statistics, the total retail sales for consumer goods in the first quarter (Q1) stood at US$ 1,436.8 Bn in 2018, with 9.8% year-on-year growth. In the U.S., the online retail sales of quarter one (Q1) in 2018 were valued at US$ 123.6 Bn with excellent year-on-year growth of more than 16.4%.
- Thermal conductivity is considered an important characteristic for several manufacturing operations. Thermal transfer properties of various materials are effective in certain applications due to the natural molecular structure that allows for direct heat transfer
- Industrial application requires effective heat transfer process through the material from one end to the other end of the material. High demand for effective thermal heat transfer material from the industrial application is projected to fuel the market in the next few years.
- Thermal transfer materials are widely used to manufacture heat conductive adhesive tapes, polymer sheets, and printable products. These polymer sheets are used for labeling, barcodes, and QR code labels for logistics, retailing, and consumer goods. This is projected to fuel the demand for thermal transfer materials in the next few years.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Thermal Transfer Material Market? Ask for the report brochure here
E-commerce Industry Expansion to Fuel Thermal Transfer Material Market
- Rapid penetration of Internet and growth in the e-commerce industry in developing countries are majorly driving consumer goods and retail industries. This is leading to an increase in globalization in developing countries such as Brazil, South Korea, China, and India.
- Excellent retail industry growth trends are fuelling demand for online purchase of various products across the globe. This, in turn, is boosting the demand for printable films and sheets in printing of labels, barcodes, and QR codes. This is likely to boost the demand for thermal transfer material market in the near future.
- Global Internet penetration has reached around 60% in 2018. It stood at 56% in 2017 and 52% in 2016. This is driving online purchase of clothing, electronics goods, and consumer goods. Increase in access of Internet among the young generation is a key factor expected to boost the demand thermal transfer materials during the forecast period.
Consumer Goods Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Rapid industrialization and improved ranking for ease in doing business among emerging countries such as South Korea, India, Italy, Spain, and South Africa are fuelling the logistics and transportation industries
- High demand for thermal transfer materials such as Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyurethane (PU), Vinyl, and Silicone in several end-use industries is projected to fuel the thermal transfer material market during the forecast period
- Polyurethane delivers excellent thermal transfer properties due to the long polymer chain structure. These characteristics lead to an increase in effective heat conductive properties. This is likely to boost the thermal transfer material market during the forecast period.
- Thermal transfer material is gaining momentum in logistics and semiconductor & electronic industries. It is used in the manufacture of heat conductive tapes, sheets, and films in the semiconductor & electronics industry. This is anticipated to propel the demand for thermal transfer material market in the next few years.
Volatile Raw Material Prices to Hamper Market
- High dependency of crude oil for the manufacture of raw materials is expected to hamper the thermal transfer material market in the near future
- Fluctuation in prices of raw materials is likely to create a supply and demand gap between supplier and end-user industries. The supply and demand gap for thermal transfer material may hinder the market during the forecast period.
- Stringent regulations of government for the manufacturing companies to manufacture polymers may hinder market expansion. The production process can harm the environment due to high amount carbon emission. This is likely to hamper the demand for thermal transfer materials during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Thermal Transfer Material Market here
Asia Pacific Expected to Lead Global Thermal Transfer Material Market
- Rise in demand for products made from heat transfer materials such as tapes and films in China, Japan, and South Korea is expected to boost the thermal transfer material market during the forecast period
- Increase in Internet penetration in developing economies of Asia Pacific such as China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam is likely to generate lucrative opportunities for manufacturers of thermal transfer materials
- According to A. T. Kearney, the retail development index for Asia Pacific market ranked India at the top position in the list among other countries. India was ranked the top position retail development index in 2017, due to the rise in FDI investment, increase in income level of the middle class, and stronger economic growth since the last few decades.
- The U.S. is one of the prominent leaders in retail sales, which were valued at around US$ 3,109 Bn in 2017 with CAGR of approximately 3.4%. This trend is likely to continue in North America during the forecast period.
Key Players in Thermal Transfer Material Market
Large numbers of large and small manufacturers operate in the global market across the globe. Major players operating in the global thermal transfer material market include:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Orion Industries Incorporation
- 3M Company
- Stahls' International
- Specialty Materials
Global Thermal Transfer Material Market: Research Scope
Global Thermal Transfer Material Market, by Material
- Others (Vinyl)
Global Thermal Transfer Material Market, by End-use
- Logistics & Transportation
- Consumer Goods
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Others (Food, Beverages)
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.