Mining Chemicals Market
Mining Chemicals Market [(Product: Frothers; Flocculants; Collectors; Solvent Extractants; Grinding Aids; and Others, Application: Mineral Processing, Explosives and Drilling, Water and Wastewater Treatment, Others)] - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Mining Chemicals Market: Growing Demand for minerals and emphasis on waste & water treatment at Global Level
- Mining chemicals are an important aspect of mining industry and used in a broad range of applications. The commercial applications of mining chemicals include mineral processing, explosives and drilling water and wastewater treatment and others.
- Increase in demand for gold, copper and platinum from various applications is expected to propel the demand of mining activities which in turn projected to drive the demand for mining chemicals during forecast period 2019 to 2027
- The demand for mining chemicals mainly stems from the decreasing ore grades across various mines globally. Decreasing ore grades have compelled the mining industries to further increase mineral processing activities in order to extract minerals economically
- Mining chemicals are majorly used in waste and water treatment. There has been an increase in demand for mining chemicals used for water treatment due to various laws passed by different countries to control the effect of mining on the environment
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Grinding Aids Continued To Be Dominant Product Segment
- On the basis of product type, the global mining chemicals market is bifurcated into frothers, flocculants, collectors, solvent extractants, grinding aids and others. Among them, grinding aids held the leading share of the market in 2018, expanding at a CAGR of more than 4% between 2019 and 2027. It is likely remain dominant product type during the forecast period. Rise in focus on recovery of high quality minerals is anticipated to key factor which makes the grinding aids dominant product segment. Furthermore, grinding aids are extensively used in limestone grinding for producing cement. Rise in construction activities where cement is used as key raw material propel the demand for grinding aids.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
- On the basis of application, mining chemicals has been bifurcated into mineral processing, explosives & drilling, water & wastewater treatment and others. Water & waste treatment dominated the market in 2018 and accounted for more than 40% of the share. Implementation of stringent environmental and industrial regulations owing to recycling of waste and water is the key factor which is anticipated to propel the demand for mining chemicals for water and wastewater treatment
- However, mining processing is application is expected to exhibit significant growth rate during the forecast period 2019 to 2027 compared to other applications. Growing demand for minerals resulted in growth of mineral processing which is the primary factor that makes mineral processing application highly attractive
Rising Demand for Mineral Processing, Explosives and Drilling, Water Treatment Application Makes Asia Pacific Leader
- In terms of geography, the Mining Chemicals market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World. Asia Pacific held the leading market share of more than 40% in 2018. It is likely to remain dominant region over the forecast period 2019 to 2027. Increasing usage of rigid and flexible packaging, plastic consumables for household use, are the key factors driving the Asia Pacific Mining Chemicals market
- Asia Pacific has emerged as the leading producer and consumer of mining chemicals due to the current economic condition in mature markets such as the U.S. and Western Europe and rapidly increasing domestic consumption. China is the world’s leading country in terms of mining reserves and also a global supplier of majority of the minerals. Furthermore, other Asia Pacific countries such as India, Australia and Indonesia also has proven mineral reserves for mining activities. Increasing mining activities in these regions has propel the demand for mining chemicals for mineral processing, explosives and drilling, water treatment applications.
- Also, the positive outlook of the economies in Asia Pacific region is attracting considerable investments from global mining companies.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Mining Chemicals Market, ask for a customized report
Global Mining Chemicals Market: Competition Landscape
- The global mining chemicals market is highly fragmented with presence of large numbers of unorganized players especially in Asia Pacific. Some of the major players include
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Phillips Chemical Company LP
- Ashland Inc. etc.
- Companies are focusing on developing less harmful mining chemicals to sustain in the market owing to environmental restriction imposed by governments across all regions
Global Mining Chemicals Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the Global Mining Chemicals market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the global Mining Chemicals market analyzes the market scenario for the period from 2019 to 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the global Mining Chemicals market also provides data on developments made by important players and stakeholders operating in the market, along with competition analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with market trends and restraints in the competition landscape section.
This study also discusses the underlying trends and the impact of various factors on the global Mining Chemicals market along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory scenario of the global Mining Chemicals market in order to elaborate crucial growth strategies of and opportunities for players operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered in Global Mining Chemicals Market Report
- How much revenue is the global Mining Chemicals market expected to generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which regions currently account for the maximum share of the global Mining Chemicals market?
- What are the key factors expected to drive the global Mining Chemicals market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market for Mining Chemicals during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global Mining Chemicals market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are major advancements in the global Mining Chemicals market?
This report answers these questions about the global Mining Chemicals market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for growth of their business.
Global Mining Chemicals Market: Research Methodology
This TMR report on the global Mining Chemicals market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, supported by secondary and primary sources. The competition scenario of the global Mining Chemicals market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and the current trends, researchers of the global Mining Chemicals market arrived at predictions and estimations, and calculated the market forecast.
This report adopts the analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers of the global Mining Chemicals market, by using both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
This detailed assessment of the global Mining Chemicals market, along with an overview of the market, is provided based on a careful examination of avenues related to the market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global Mining Chemicals market is set to expand are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
The Global Mining Chemicals market can be segmented as follows:
Mining Chemicals Market: Product Type
- Solvent Extractants
- Grinding Aids
Mining Chemicals Market: Application
- Mineral Processing
- Explosives and Drilling
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Mining Chemicals Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Global Mining Chemicals Market: Segmentation
This report on the global Mining Chemicals market provides segmentation of the market based on product type, application and region