Rubber Curing Chemicals Market: Introduction
- Rubber, in its natural state, deforms easily when it is warm and becomes brittle during cold conditions. It is unable to exhibit properties that make it a flexible and valuable material for many finished products. With the help of curing chemicals, the long polymer chains that rubber is composed of become cross-linked. This prevents the chains from moving independently, thus allowing the material to stretch under stress and then return to its original shape when the stress is released.
- Curing is a chemical process employed in process engineering and polymer chemistry that produces the toughening or hardening of a polymer material by cross-linking of polymer chains
- Various types of rubber curing chemicals used in industries across the globe are sulfur, peroxides, metallic oxides, acetoxysilane, and urethane cross-linkers. These are primarily employed in the tire industry.
Key Drivers of Rubber Curing Chemicals Market
- Advancement in production and management systems has revolutionized the automobile industry over the last decade. Expansion in the automotive industry, particularly in Europe, is expected to drive the rubber curing chemicals market during the forecast period.
- The automotive industry in India produced 30,915,420 vehicles including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, three wheelers, two wheelers, and quadricycles in April–March 2019 as against 29,094,447 in April–March 2018, registering a growth of 6.26% over the same period in the last year. This increase in the automotive production is expected to augment the need for tires, thus propelling the rubber curing chemicals market during the forecast period.
- The electronics industry requires rubber parts that can help combat electromagnetic interference, resist chemical intrusion, and seal openings from moisture, contaminants, and dust. The electronics industry in India is considered one of the fastest-growing industries in terms of production and export. Thus, expansion of the electronics industry is anticipated to drive the market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Environment and Health Regulatory Concerns Estimated to Restrain Rubber Curing Chemicals Market
- Governments of various countries are enacting stringent regulations on rubber curing chemicals due to their hazardous impact on human health and the environment. This is projected to adversely affect the rubber curing chemicals market during the forecast period.
- Several regulatory bodies such as the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) and the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) have imposed strict policies regarding the usage of hazardous chemicals and disposal of polluted wastewater from rubber processing. This is likely to disrupt the demand for rubber curing chemicals, thereby hampering the rubber curing chemicals market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Rubber Curing Chemicals Market
- In terms of region, the global rubber curing chemicals market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a highly promising end-use market and is expected to remain the same in the near future. Constant growth in the manufacture of products for usage in the region and for export purposes is driving the demand for rubber curing chemicals in Asia Pacific. Increase in population and expansion of end-use industries have led to innovation and developments in end-use industries, making these strong hubs of application industries across the globe. Furthermore, significant investment in the automotive sector is expected to drive the demand for rubber curing chemicals during the forecast period.
- The rubber curing chemicals market in North America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global rubber curing chemicals market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- BASF SE
- Arkema SA
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- King Industries Inc.
Global Rubber Curing Chemicals Market: Research Scope
Global Rubber Curing Chemicals Market, by Type
- Metallic Oxides
- Urethane Cross-linkers
Global Rubber Curing Chemicals Market, by Technique
- Sulfur Vulcanization
- Other Curing Techniques
Global Rubber Curing Chemicals Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wind Energy
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.