Photocatalytic Nanocoatings Market: An Easy and Safe Solution
- Photocatalytic nanocoatings are manufactured by shrinking of raw materials at the molecular level to form a denser product. They are measured on a nano-scale.
- A nano photocatalyst coat is a combination of a photocatalyst with the nanotechnology. Photocatalytic nanocoatings greatly benefit in maintenance of buildings, especially skyscrapers, as they reduce the need for costly surface cleaning. Printed and plastic surfaces with titanium oxide (TiO2) can be covered by nanocoatings to make them self-cleaning under sunlight as well as in room light.
- Due to their lower VOC (volatile organic compound) content, photocatalytic nanocoatings are preferred over the traditional coatings. Nanocoatings have characteristics such as resistance to scratches, UV rays, chemicals; anti-corrosion properties; and color and gloss retention. Also, they require low maintenance.
- Photocatalytic nanocoatings prevent the painted surface from getting damaged by external factors such as UV rays and acid rain
- Nanocoatings are classified into anti-fingerprint, antimicrobial, anti-fouling and easy-to-clean, self-cleaning (bionic and photocatalytic), and others (specialty and anti-corrosion) nanocoatings. Antimicrobial is the most widely used type of nanocoatings.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global Photocatalytic Nanocoatings Market
- Growth of automotive and electronics industries is expected to act as driver of the global photocatalytic nanocoatings market during the forecast period
- Growth of the global coatings sector, rising demand for coatings, and urbanization in member countries of BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) are anticipated to drive the global market for photocatalytic nanocoatings in the next few years
- The global photocatalytic nanocoatings market is expected to expand significantly between 2019 and 2027, owing to high demand from global medical and automotive coatings industries
Advantages offered by Photocatalytic Nanocoatings
- Self-cleaning photocatalytic nanocoatings that utilize UV light are suitable primarily for use onto inorganic surfaces
- Photocatalytic materials operating at the wavelength of visible light are also significantly adopted worldwide
- Anti-fogging, antimicrobial or water cleaving, and self-cleaning properties of photocatalytic nanocoatings make them more advantageous
- Photocatalytic nanocoatings prevent the growth of mold, mildew, or moss. This helps in maintaining marble, stone and granite buildings clean.
- By simply spraying a nanocoating on the exterior of a building, excellent features can be imparted to the building. Properties such as self-cleaning and air purification along highways allow nanocoatings to be used and sprayed on roads and roadsides.
- The antimicrobial action of photocatalytic nanocoatings not only destroys surface bacteria, but also kills bacteria in the air around a building. Anti-UV feature of photocatalytic nanocoatings helps them absorb UV rays, thereby protecting the surface from damage caused by UV rays.
- Antistatic feature of photocatalytic nanocoatings helps them resist the static adsorption of small dust particles, such as ash and coal powder, thereby preventing the surface from damage caused by these particles
Asia Pacific to Dominate Global Photocatalytic Nanocoatings Market
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the most rapidly expanding market for nanocoatings in the next few years. Demand for nanocoatings in Asia Pacific is likely to increase in the near future, due to growth of automotive and electronics industries in the region.
- Latin America is expected to lead the global photocatalytic nanocoatings market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, due to abundance of raw materials, development of ports to ease transportation, increase in educated population, and availability of state-of-the-art production facilities in the region
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global photocatalytic nanocoatings market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players have strong presence in developing countries in the region. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- PPG Industries
- CG2 Nano Coatings
- TOYOTA Tsusho Corporation
- Coating Suisse GmbH
- Daicel Finechem Limited
- Advanced Materials-JTJ S.R.O.
- Bionic Technology Holding BV.
- Boral Limited
- Cardinal Glass Industries
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd.
- FN Nano, Inc.
- Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
- Heidelberg Cement
- Inspiraz Technology PTE Ltd.
- KON Corporation
- Nanophos SA
- Panahome Corporation
- Taiyo Coatings
- Nadico Technologies GmbH
- Well Shield Co., Ltd.
- NTC Nanotech Coatings GmbH
Global Photocatalytic Nanocoatings Market: Research Scope
Global Photocatalytic Nanocoatings Market, by Type
Global Photocatalytic Nanocoatings Market, by End-use Industry
- Architectural Glass & Construction
- Food Production & Packaging
- Water Purification
- Air Purification
- Solar Coatings
Global Photocatalytic Nanocoatings Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.