Paper Coating Binders Market: Overview
- Paper coating binder is an important ingredient used in paper coatings. It is utilized to impart adhesion and bind pigment particles to the coating layer of the paper. Paper coating binders are versatile materials employed as coatings over base papers to impart properties such as smoothness, luster, and resistance.
- Coated paper products are treated with plastics, latex, and clay to enhance their esthetic appearance and enhance durability, by improving recyclability & sterility
- Paper coating binders prevent the paper from the turning yellow due to exposure to heat and light. Paper coating binders are fine-sized spherical particles that improve the printing characteristics of paper. They are water-soluble polymers, which influence the color viscosity, size, and water retention capability of paper. Styrene-acrylate copolymer or styrene maleic anhydride copolymer are commonly utilized paper coating binders.
Key Drivers of Paper Coating Binders Market
- Rising demand for coated paper, which is utilized in various applications such as printing, packaging, business communication, and labels, is projected to boost the paper coating binders market
- Manufacturers of coating paper are focused on employing diverse raw materials in order to produce good quality and economical substrates Research is being carried out to develop new binders that possess greater binding strength and contribute differentiating characteristics to the coated paper. This is expected to drive the global paper coating binders market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Packaging industry to dominate global paper coating binders market
- Rising demand for paper for industrial packaging is likely to boost the demand for paper coating binders globally. Expansion of the paper industry is likely to propel the demand for paper coating binders due to an increase in the demand for good quality paper. Consequently, the demand for paper coating binders is expected to rise, as these binders improve stiffness, printability, whiteness and provide resistance against yellowing. Current paper coating binders deliver complete paler binder optimization, and improve runnability by delivering low high-shear viscosity and enhancing water retention, as compared to that offered by traditional paper coating binders.
Paper Coating Binders Market: Restraints
- Widespread digitalization across industries is a key challenge hindering the paper coating binders market. Companies have been replacing brochures, catalogs, and manuals with digital alternatives such as videos and tutorials, thereby avoiding the use of paper. This trend is primarily aimed at the prevention and reduction of deforestation and to avoid carbon emissions during product manufacturing, which harms the environment.
Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global paper coating binders market
- In terms of region, the paper coating binders market can be split into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia pacific is expected to dominate the global paper coating binders market due to considerable demand for coated paper, especially from emerging economies such as China and India. High demand for coated paper for packaging and printing applications is expected to drive the paper coating binders market in Asia Pacific.
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period
- Europe is anticipated to witness high demand for paper coating binders due to focus on the development of new binders owing to stringent regulations regarding environmental impact.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global paper coating binders market include:
- BASF SE
- Trinseo S.A
- Thermax Limited
- Orient Packagings Ltd.
- Raj Chemicals Ltd.
- Celanese Corporation
- Hansol Chemical
- EcoSynthetix Inc.
- Wires And Fabriks (S.A.) Ltd.
- Mayfair Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
Global Paper Coating Binders Market: Research Scope
Global Paper Coating Binders Market, by Material
- Styrene-butadiene binders
- Styrene-acrylate binders
- Acetate coating binders
- Acrylic binders
Global Paper Coating Binders Market, by Material
- Bio-based paper binder
- Petroleum-based paper binder
Global Paper Coating Binders Market, by End-use Industry
- Corrugated Boxes
Global Paper Coating Binders Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.