Mineral Adsorbent Market: Inhibition of Mycotoxins
- Mineral adsorbents have applications in the inhibition of mycotoxins in animal feeds. Mycotoxins are poisonous metabolites produced by numerous fungi species. In recent times, mineral adsorbents based on natural zeolite and bentonite are used in animal diets to prevent poisoning caused by mycotoxins, especially in the poultry industry.
- The bentonite mineral adsorbent materials have more capability to reduce micronutrient availability than zeolite mineral adsorbent materials
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Mineral Adsorbent Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Mineral Adsorbent Market
- The mineral adsorbent market growth is fueled by high potential from molecular sieves and activated carbon; increase in global demand for petroleum refining and chemicals/petrochemicals; and growth in gas refining industry
- Mineral adsorbents have applications in purification of streams of hydrocarbons in the chemical industry, purification of industrial gases, and other purification processes. These applications of mineral adsorbents are important in chemical processing, gas processing, petrochemical applications, dimerization, and refining.
Molecular Sieves Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Molecular sieves are largely used in mineral adsorbent. These are used in petrochemicals for separation of air and drying gas streams’, and animal feed. Mineral adsorbents are widely used in the petrochemicals industry to remove trace contaminants such as water and sulfur in the feed, intermediate, and product streams.
- Molecular sieves are used in non-cryogenic oxygen production plants, to adsorb nitrogen from air, producing high purity oxygen. These molecular sieves have the properties of desiccant as well. This is one of the factors responsible for the growth of the molecular sieves segment.
- Petroleum refining industry is a major consumer of mineral adsorbents worldwide. Petroleum refining adsorbents are widely used in dehydration of alkylation feed and purification of feedstock to protect isomerization catalysts in refining.
Disadvantages of Application of Mineral Adsorbent in Animal Feed to Hamper Market
- Some undesirable effects were observed with regard to application of mineral adsorbents in animal feed. For instance, vitamin B6, an essential ingredient of animal & poultry feed, was tightly bound to the bentonite-based mineral adsorbent during the removal of toxins in the animal feed by adsorption. This is likely to force end-users to seek alternatives to eliminate the undesired effects of mineral adsorbent applications, because micronutrients in animal feed are very important to maintain the product quality. Such disadvantages of applications of mineral adsorbents are expected to hamper the global mineral adsorbent market in the next few years.
North America Expected to Hold Significant Share of Global Mineral Adsorbent Market
- In terms of region, the global mineral adsorbent market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America was the leading market for mineral adsorbent, in terms of both value and volume, in 2018. The region is estimated to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The countries in this region such as the U.S. and Canada are witnessing a significant increase in the use of mineral adsorbent in air separation & drying, animal feed, and water treatment applications. The industrial development in North America is driving the demand of mineral adsorbent used in this region.
- Asia Pacific holds a considerable share of the global mineral adsorbent market. The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period. The two regions are likely to create lucrative opportunities for the mineral adsorbent market from 2019 to 2027.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Mineral Adsorbent Market here
Key Players Operating in Market
The global mineral adsorbent market is a fragmented market with presence of several international and domestic manufacturers. Presence of a large number of small- and medium-sized players makes the market highly competitive. High growth potential of the market is attracting new local as well as international players toward the market. Key players operating in the global mineral adsorbent market include:
- Axens S.A.
- BASF SE
- Cabot Corporation
- Arkema S.A.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Clariant AG
- Graver Technologies
- UOP LLC
- Zeolyst International
Global Mineral Adsorbent Market: Research Scope
Global Mineral Adsorbent Market, by Type
- Molecular Sieves
- Activated Carbon
- Silica Gels
- Activated Alumina
Global Mineral Adsorbent Market, by Application
- Petroleum Refining
- Gas Refining
- Water Treatment
- Air Separation and Drying
Global Mineral Adsorbent Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.