Flexion Tires: Introduction
- Farm mechanization and technological advancements in farming machinery are expected to boost the adoption of flexion tires
- Global shift from subsistence to commercial farming to catalyze the adoption of advanced tires, such as flexion tires
- Flexion tires can carry the same load at lower pressure and reduce soil compaction, which improves farm yield
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Flexion Tire Market
- Increase in sale of tractors worldwide due to rise in consumption of food is driving the global flexion tire market. Demand for heavier and more powerful tractors than earlier ones are prompting the tire manufacturers to develop newer tire technologies, such as flexion tires, to carry heavier load and reduce soil compaction.
- Awareness among farmers about advantages of using advanced farm tires, such as flexion tire, to improve the farm productivity is estimated to boost the global flexion tire market
- Flexion tires are effective in distributing the load transferred to ground when the inflation pressure is calculated and adjusted according to the application and load. As most farmers lack technical knowledge and may not be able to correctly calculate inflation pressure, they will not benefit from flexion tires.
- Flexion tire costs around 10%-15% more than the cost of a standard farm tire. Its higher price is restraining the growth of the global market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Very High Flexion Tire to Witness Highest Demand
- Very high flexion tires enable tires to carry the same load as standard radial tires at 40% lower inflation pressure. The VF tires were launched by Michelin in 2003. However, they are now being used globally in agricultural tractors and sprayers. These tires enable better ride handling, less slippage, and improved traction.
High HP Tractor to lead Global Flexion Tire Market
- There is a growing preference for high HP tractors with requirement of high power and use of other machineries. High HP tractors have witnessed a rise in sales. Moreover, their higher load necessitates the use of flexion tires. Thus, the high HP tractor segment is expected to lead the global flexion tire market.
Aftermarket Segment to Hold Leading Share of Global Flexion Tire Market
- The aftermarket segment is projected to hold large share of the global flexion tire market, owing to periodic replacement demand for agriculture tires due to wear and tear. Rise in the number of tractor fleets and commercial farms is boosting the replacement demand. Moreover, expansion of dealership network in developing countries and growth in awareness among consumers regarding the maintenance of flexion tires to expected to fuel the aftermarket segment. Additionally, rise in sales of tractors in African countries and Latin America, and recovery of tractor sales in Europe are factors that are estimated to propel the demand of the flexion tire as OE fitments.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Flexion Tire Market, ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Flexion Tire Market
- In terms of region, the global flexion tire market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominates the global flexion tire market. China and India contributes around 80% to the tractor industry. Agriculture sector is vital to China and India, and governments of these countries are taking initiatives to boost the sales of tractors. Due to the availability of natural rubber in Asia, all leading tire manufacturers have their presence in the region, which further catalyzes the development and adoption of advanced tires, such as flexion tires.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global flexion tire market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- MICHELIN AG
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Titan International, Inc.
- Continental AG
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Trelleborg AB
- Firestone Tire & Rubber Company
Global Flexion Tire Market, by Tire Type
- Increases Flexion (IF)
- Very High Flexion (VF)
Global Flexion Tire Market, by Tractor Type
- Low HP
- High HP
Global Flexion Tire Market, by Sales Channel
Global Flexion Tire Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.