E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market: Introduction
E-Gear multispeed transmission technology enables high peak power and efficiency over significantly wider electric power range, as compared to existing motors and generators that are using traditional speed control or frequency converter technology
Key Drivers of E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market
- Enhanced compact design and energy-efficient features are likely to drive the e-gear multispeed transmission market. E-gear multispeed transmission consumes less energy and travels longer distances for each battery charge, which extends the range by up to 5%, as compared e-gear single speed transmission unit. Additionally, the modular design of the e-gear multispeed transmission extends its use to compact cars, sports, and performance vehicles classes, thereby boosting its market share.
Challenges in E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has affected national as well as international automotive supply chains, manufacturing and R&D operations, thus hampering the automotive industry. Post first wave of COVID-19, global economies have started opening automotive manufacturing and supply chain operations, thus the COVID impact on the industry seems to have reached a state of normalcy; however, a resurgence in COVID-19 cases in countries across Europe has forced governments to impose a second round of lockdown restrictions. Consequently, the uncertainty in the automotive industry continues. A gradual recovery in the demand for automotive and ancillaries is anticipated in the next few months despite concerns around the risk of second wave of infection.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Opportunities in E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market
- The adoption of electric vehicles has increased due to favorable government policies and technological developments that provide better alternative to I.C engine powered vehicles. The Global EV Outlook 2019 report of International Energy Agency stated that sales of electric cars witnessed 40% year-on-year growth in 2019, with a total sale of 2.1 million electric cars worldwide. The coming decade is expected to be the decade of fully electric cars. Battery prices have been declined by 73% since 2010; consequently, electric cars are expected to be as cheap as fuel-powered cars in the foreseeable future. More than 10 million electric vehicles are estimated to hit the road in 2020, a number that is expected to rise consistently in the next few years. Countries such as the U.S. and China have been offering financial incentives, including tax credits, rebates, and registration fee reductions designed to promote the adoption of EVs. While countries such as the U.K., France, Norway, and India are looking to adopt e-mobility on a larger scale, having expressed the desire to phase out petrol and diesel engines entirely in the coming decades. This scenario showcases the growth opportunity for E-gear multispeed transmission.
Europe to Dominate E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market
Based on geography, the market in Europe is estimated to expand significantly and is likely to offer numerous opportunities. Popularity of electric vehicles is projected to continue in Europe and around the world, as production costs have been decreasing, charging infrastructure is being deployed, and the urgency to reduce the transport sector’s climate emissions increases. The European Union’s CO2 emission standards and investments in infrastructure and manufacturing have fueled the market in the region. Supported by generous incentives and better supply of new and improved EVs, Europe witnessed strong sales during the first half of 2020, which is much likely to lead the growth during the entire 2020. The impact of COVID-19 on vehicle markets was highly severe in Europe; despite the pandemic, EV sales continue to be robust. The largest volume growth contributors were Germany, France, and the U.K. Except for Norway, all prominent EV markets in Europe posted gains this year. The region is anticipated to witness robust increase in sales in the next few years, and thus Europe remains a key region for the global E-gear multispeed transmission market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market
The E-Gear multispeed transmission market is moderately consolidated. A few of the key players operating in the E-Gear multispeed transmission market are:
- GKN Automotive Limited
- Quantum Works
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- ITS International
- Allison Transmission
Global E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Mark: Research Scope
Global E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Duty Vehicle
- Medium & Heavy Duty Trucks
- Buses & Coaches
Global E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market, by Sales Channel
Global E-Gear Multispeed Transmission Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.