Driver Attention Assist Systems Market: Introduction
- Increase in demand for driver safety is fueling the demand for driver attention assist systems in vehicles. Several factors including entertainment systems in vehicle, drowsiness, fatigue, and drinking & driving can be a cause of distraction for the driver, which may lead to a vehicle crash. Driver attention assist systems can alert the driver to prevent vehicle crashes.
- The driver attention assist system warns the driver through distraction warning, drowsiness warning, alarms and flashing light indicators. The system employs cameras, steering angle sensors, and infrared sensors to detect the distraction of the vehicle driver.
Key drivers of global driver attention assist systems market
- Stringent legislations and vehicle standards enforced by government bodies and regulatory authorities to reduce the number of vehicle crashes is expected to propel the global driver attention assist systems market. This, in turn is compelling automakers to add new safety features for drivers as well as passengers and vehicles. This is projected to drive the driver attention assist systems market during the forecast period.
- Research and development on systems that increase the driver’s attention in order to increase the vehicle occupant safety is driving the global driver attention assist systems market. For instance, fatigue is the leading cause of driver’s drowsiness, which endangers the safety of the driver and other vehicle occupants. Robert Bosch GmbH has developed a driver drowsiness detection system that uses sensors embedded in the vehicle steering to detect irregular driving behavior. This system advises driver to take a break on detection of fatigue or drowsiness.
- Major automakers including Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Volkswagen, and Volvo, are offering safety features, such as monitoring driver attention, that monitor the driving behavior of the vehicle driver and alert him/her in case the system foresees an imminent threat to the vehicle. The driver attention assist system can be programmed to detect whether the driver has taken preventive measures to mitigate the threat. If no measures are detected, the automatic braking system is initiated to stop the vehicle.
- Rising trend of vehicle safety through integrated driver wellness management is another key factor that is anticipated to boost the demand for driver attention alert system. However, the high cost of installation of the system coupled with limited integration in entry level vehicles is likely to restrain the driver attention assist system market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe to hold significant share of global driver attention assist systems market
- North America and Europe, together, are anticipated to account for a major share of the global driver attention assist system market owing to the high rate of adoption of advanced driver attention assist systems in conjunction with stern safety regulations enforced by regulatory authorities in these regions. This, in turn, drives the penetration of the driver attention assist system in vehicles in these regions.
- Significant presence of leading auto manufacturers, equipment manufacturer, and aftermarket players in these regions coupled with availability of automotive components, especially in Europe, is anticipated to propel the driver attention assist system market in these regions
Key players operating in global driver attention assist systems market
The global driver attention assist systems market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global driver attention assist systems market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TATA ELXSI
- Kritikal Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Ford Motor Company
- Tobii AB
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Panasonic Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corporation
- Daimler AG
- Autoliv Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Driver Attention Assist Systems Market, Request for a Sample
Global Driver Attention Assist Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Driver Attention Assist Systems Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Hatch Back
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial
- Heavy Commercial
Global Driver Attention Assist Systems Market, by Propulsion
Global Driver Attention Assist Systems Market, by Alert Type
- Visual Indication/ Sign
- Visual Sign with Alarm
Global Driver Attention Assist Systems Market, by Component
- Steering Angle Sensors
- Infrared Sensors
Global Driver Attention Assist Systems Market, by Sales Channel
Global Driver Attention Assist Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.