Global Diphenyl Sulfone Market: Overview
Diphenyl Sulfone is a solid chemical substance which is insoluble in water, but soluble in organic solvents. Hence, it is used as a solvent in pharmaceutical and paper manufacturing industries. In the pharmaceutical industry, diphenyl sulfone is used as an additive to antimicrobials and also to other important drugs. In the paper manufacturing industry, this chemical is used in the manufacturing of thermal paper, which finds wide usage in the printing sector. Apart from these major usages, diphenyl sulfone is also used in the manufacturing of thermoset polymers and for the production of phenyl compounds which find various usages in the chemical industry.
Since this compound covers a wide range of industrial applications, it is highly coveted by industrial establishments and thus demand for this compound is due to grow in the near future. As per Transparency Market Research, the global diphenyl sulfone market would grow at a steady CAGR over the assessment period of its upcoming report – 2020 to 2030.
Global Diphenyl Sulfone Market: Competitive Landscape
The market for diphenyl sulfone is fragmented owing to the presence of a large number of market players. These manufacturers will look to increase output by various expansion techniques like mergers and acquisitions of small scale chemical manufacturing facilities to expand reach.Some of the market players of diphenyl sulfone market are:
- Merck Millipore
- Indspec Chemical
- Arichem LLC
- Olympic Chemical
- Vertellus Specialties Inc.
- Southern ionics
- Vapi Product Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Arti Industries Limited
- The Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Co., Ltd
- Stratechem Pvt Ltd
- Suzhou Yunfeng Polymer Materials Co., Ltd
- Atul Ltd
- Volant-Chem Corp
- Jinan Great Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Diphenyl Sulfone Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- One of the major applications of diphenyl sulfone is in the manufacturing of thermal paper, where it is used as a coating material. Thermal paper is a special kind of paper which changes color on exposure to heat. This property is utilized most commonly in printing presses, among other industries. With a growing printing industry that is projected to generate revenue of about USD 820 billion annually by 2022, demand for diphenyl sulfone is due to increase in the future. Add to this the fact that e-commerce utilizes heavy amounts of printing, and the diphenyl sulfone market should ride the growth curve of the e-commerce industry in the future.
- The most famous drug to use diphenyl sulfone is Dapsone, which is the standard drug of choice for the treatment of Hansen's disease. Currently, the world adds about 2 lakh cases of Hansen's disease annually, thus this market for diphenyl sulfone is expected to grow steadily in the future. Moreover, the current COVID-19 pandemic sweeping the world is also projected to increase demands for pharmaceutical products, which is set to benefit the diphenyl sulfone market.
Global Diphenyl Sulfone Market: Regional Analysis
The Asia Pacific region (APAC) is currently the market leader for diphenyl sulfone due to a robust pharmaceutical and paper and pulp industry in this region. The Indian pharmaceutical industry gathered revenue of about USD 20 billion in 2019, and is due to grow in the near future owing to the increased demand for Indian pharmaceutical products, especially in current COVID-19 pandemic. Hence, growth of the diphenyl sulfone market is expected to remain steady and strong in this region in the near future.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global diphenyl sulfone market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.