Global Cyclooctene Market: Highlights
- Cyclooctene is a cycloalkene with an eight-membered ring. It is the smallest cycloalkene that can exist as either cis-isomer or trans-isomer. Among these, cis-isomers are more commonly used. The most stable cis-stereoisomer of cyclooctene can adopt various conformations, with the most stable one being shaped like a ribbon. The most stable trans-conformer of cyclooctene is shaped like the 8-carbon equivalent chair conformation of cyclohexane.
- Cyclooctene monomers are used for production of flame retardants, as modulators in polyolefin production, as building blocks in perfume and aroma industries, and as intermediates in the synthesis of specialty chemicals
- These materials are largely used in applications such as cleaning products, cosmetics, food and beverages, personal care products, and petroleum products
Key Drivers of Global Cyclooctene Market
- Increased demand for cyclooctene for use in various cleaning applications is expected to drive the global cyclooctene market during the forecast period. Cyclooctene is extensively used in industrial cleaning applications including mechanical dishwashing, transport cleaning, metal cleaning, biocidal detergents, laundry detergents, and hard surface cleaning.
- High demand for cyclooctene from the food & beverages industry is also expected to drive the global cyclooctene market during forecast period. Functional foods (foods that offer benefits beyond basic nutrition) is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the global food & beverages industry.
- New Zealand has earned reputation for high-quality natural produce and environmental sustainability. The food sector in New Zealand produces enough food to feed more than 20 million people, which is around five times of its own population. This growth is attributable to large production of new, high-value food and beverage products and availability of supply chains that enhance the delivery of products from New Zealand to premium customers. This, in turn, would drive the cyclooctene market in the country during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Cyclooctene Market, by Application
- Based on application, the global cyclooctene market can be segmented into cleaning products, cosmetics, food & beverages, personal care, petroleum, and others
- The cleaning products segment is projected to account for a major share of the global cyclooctene market by 2027. Growth of the food & beverages segment is estimated to remain significant during the forecast period. Moreover, the segment is expected to account for a significant market share by 2027.
- The personal care segment is also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period
- Expanding at a considerable rate, the petroleum segment is expected to create a significant incremental opportunity during the forecast period. Demand for other applications is expected to remain moderate to high during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to be a Key Market for Cyclooctene
- In terms of region, the global cyclooctene market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness sustainable growth during the forecast period, followed by Europe
- Cyclooctene applications have been witnessing considerable demand in countries of Asia, such as in China and India, over the last few years
- The market for cyclooctene in North America is stable and fragmented, due to which competition among key players has increased
- South America and Middle East & Africa markets are expected to witness stagnant growth during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global cyclooctene market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Global Cyclooctene Market: Research Scope
Global Cyclooctene Market, by Application
- Cleaning Products
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
Global Cyclooctene Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.