Cyclooctane (COAN) Market: Introduction
- Cyclooctane is a cyclohexane with the molecular formula (CH2)8. Cyclohexane is insoluble in water and colorless in appearance. It is employed in the production of adipic acid and caprolactum, which are intermediates in the production of nylon. Cyclohexane is utilized to produce cyclohexanol and cyclohexanone for precursor usage. The key processes through which cyclohexane can be produced are cracking of natural gasoline and hydrogenation of benzene.
- Cyclohexane can also be utilized as a solvent in reaction diluents and in the chemical synthesis. Cyclohexane is also used as a starting material in the production of KA oil and utilized as a substitute for benzene in some applications. Cyclohexane is employed in various industries such as automotive, textile, paints & coatings, construction, and thermoplastics.
- Cyclohexane is also used as a solvent for resins and lacquers; for varnishes and paint removers; in extraction of essential oils; in production of cyclohexyl chloride, cyclohexanol, nitrocyclohexane; in analytical chemistry for determining the molecular weight; as a solid fuel for camp stoves; in industrial recrystallization of steroids; in fungicidal formulations; and in synthetic rubber solvents
Key Drivers of Global Cyclooctane (COAN) Market
- Increasing adoption of cyclooctane (COAN) as a solvent and a reaction diluent as well as in chemical synthesis is a major factor boosting the demand for cyclooctane. This, in turn, is projected to drive the global cyclooctane (COAN) market during the forecast period. Cyclooctane (COAN) is used for the manufacture of customized aerodynamic parts and prosthetics.
- Demand for cyclooctane (COAN) is rising, as it can undergo oxidation with hydrogen peroxide in the presence of triethylpropylammonium-functionalized silica as well as transition metal mono-substituted polyoxotungstates. This is another factor estimated to drive the global cyclooctane (COAN) market during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for cyclooctane (COAN) for use in various applications, such as rubber products, is another factor expected to propel the global cyclooctane (COAN) market in the near future. Demand for cyclooctane (COAN) for use in the production of analytical reagents is also estimated to rise significantly during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Significant Growth of Global Automotive Industry
- Based on application, the global cyclooctane (COAN) market can be segmented into adipic acid, caprolactam, and others. The adipic acid segment is projected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period.
- Based on end-use industry, the global cyclooctane (COAN) market can be divided into automotive, paints & coatings, textile, construction, and others. The automotive segment is projected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to rapid growth of the automotive manufacturing sector in developed as well as developing countries.
Asia Pacific to be a Key Market for Cyclooctane (COAN)
- In terms of region, the global cyclooctane (COAN) market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for a major share of the global cyclooctane (COAN) market during the forecast period. Demand for cyclooctane (COAN) from the rapidly growing automotive industry in the region, particularly in countries such as India and China, is projected to rise during the forecast period. Moreover, the demand for paint and coating products in Asia Pacific is rising, owing to high demand from the construction industry in the region. Additionally, unique applications and features of cyclooctane (COAN) are expected to offer significant opportunities to cyclooctane producers in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
- The global cyclooctane (COAN) market was highly fragmented in 2018 and the trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. Major market participants are engaged in substantial R&D activities in order to expand their product offerings. Key manufacturers operating in global market are:
- BASF SE
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Idemitsu Kosan
- Petroleos de Venezuela
- PTT Global Chemical Public Company
- Reliance Industries
- Sunoco Chemicals
- UCC SHCHEKINOAZOT
Global Cyclooctane (COAN) Market: Research Scope
Global Cyclooctane (COAN) Market, by Application
- Adipic Acid
Global Cyclooctane (COAN) Market, by End-use Industry
- Paints & Coatings
Global Cyclooctane (COAN) Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.