Convertible Car Seat: Introduction
- Convertible car seats are generally designed in forward-facing or rear-facing position, which helps protect children in case of a vehicle crash
Key Drivers of Convertible Car Seat Market
- Rise in production of vehicles integrated with increasing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the convertible car seat market. Rise in vehicle accidents across the globe is estimated to increase the demand for convertible seats across the globe. This is anticipated to boost the convertible car seat market across the globe. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2018, 636 children 12 years old and younger died in motor vehicle traffic crashes, and more than 97,000 were injured. This is anticipated to propel the convertible car seat market across the globe.
- The spread of the COVID-19 pandemic across the globe is prompting consumers to buy a new vehicle with advanced safety features, giving priority to the child safety, which is likely to boost the convertible car seat market across the globe. Enactment of stringent safety regulations regarding child safety across the globe is estimated to further boost the convertible car seat market across the globe. Expansion of online distribution channel across the globe is projected to drive the sale of convertible car seats, which in turn is anticipated to boost the convertible car seat market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global convertible car seat market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global convertible car seat market due to a rise in the demand for comfort and child safety features in vehicles. Europe is home to major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers who have major facilities that undertake research & development on convertible seats, which is likely to propel the convertible car seat market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global convertible car seat market due to an increase in number of road accidents across the region. Rise in demand for premium and luxury vehicles across the region is likely to further propel the convertible car seat market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Convertible Car Seat Market
The global convertible car seat market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global convertible car seat market are:
- Baby Trend
- Baby Jogger
- Clek Inc.
- Diono LLC
- Dorel Juvenile
- Brevi Srl
- Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd
- Artsana Group
- Infa Secure
- Jane Group
- Mothercare Plc
- Recardo Holdings GmbH
Global Convertible Car Seat Market: Research Scope
Global Convertible Car Seat Market, by Weight
- 22-35 Pound
- 36-60 Pound
- 60-80 Pound
Global Convertible Car Seat Market, by Vehicle Type
- Utility Vehicle
Global Convertible Car Seat Market, by Position
- Front Facing Solutions
- Rear Facing Solutions
Global Convertible Car Seat Market, by Distribution Channel
- Online Channel
- Specialty Stores
Global Convertible Car Seat Market, by Material
- Nylon Fabric
- PVC Fabric
Global Convertible Car Seat Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.