Conductive Ceramics: Introduction
- Conductive ceramics are advanced industrial materials that serve as electrical conductors owing to modifications in their structure
- Conductive ceramics are used as electrodes, resistors, and heating elements in various electronic applications. Conductive ceramics are employed in various industrial applications such as data storage devices and electrical contact technology.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Conductive Ceramics Market
Key Drivers of Global Conductive Ceramics Market
- Conductive ceramics are a type of ceramic-based materials that possess an ability to exhibit favorable electrical properties. These materials also impart high thermal, mechanical, and chemical stability to products. These materials also possess unique optical and magnetic properties, which encourage their usage in communication, energy storage, automation, and electronics components.
- Growth in end-use industries such as electronics and semiconductor, automotive, aerospace, and medical; and increase in demand for ceramics in automotive components and sensors are expected to boost the demand for conductive ceramics in the near future
- Expansion in electronics and semiconductor industries is also anticipated to propel the conductive ceramics market in the near future. Conductive ceramics are widely used in manufacturing semiconductors and electronic devices, which include capacitors, data storage devices, actuators and sensors, and power distribution devices.
Alumina-based Material Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Globally, alumina-based conductive ceramics held major share of the market in 2019. Alumina-based ceramics exhibit high hardness, significant wear and heat resistance, improved thermal conductivity, and high-value electrical insulation at high temperature ranges.
Capacitors Application Segment to Expand at Significant Pace
- In terms of volume, the capacitors application segment dominated the market in 2019, owing to high demand for these products in electric power transmission and storage components in consumer devices, appliances, and industrial grade electronic devices
- Of late, digitization in several countries, improvement of network infrastructure, and increase in data creation and applications have been boosting the adoption of electronic components and devices. Conductive ceramics, which make an integral part of telecommunication devices, can handle this added demand and pressure to cater to high-volume and high-speed requirements without compromising the economies of scale and technological feasibility of a telecommunication network.
Covid-19 Impact on Conductive Ceramics Market
- The global COVID-19 pandemic has led to a sudden pause in manufacturing activities across the globe. This is adversely affecting the demand for electronic products; and production & processing of these electronics products. Most critically impacted end-use segments of the conductive ceramics industry include automotive & transportation, consumer electronics, and industrial equipment.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Conductive Ceramics Market
- In terms of region, the global conductive ceramics market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a major consumer of conductive ceramics across the globe. The region is likely to witness significant rise in demand for conductive ceramics owing to expansion of the electronics industry and manufacture of various consumer electronic products in the region.
- Rise in demand for vehicles in Russia, Argentina, India, Brazil, and Thailand has created a high-volume demand for conductive ceramics in these countries due to their adoption in devices and sensors in vehicles
- Conductive ceramics are employed in combustion sensors, oxygen sensors, knock sensors, and spark plugs in automobiles. Furthermore, automobiles that operate on internal-combustion engines, including cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, boats/ships, and low-engine power vehicles, use these sensors to monitor key performance and qualitative indicators in vehicles.
- Significant growth in electric vehicles and electronics industries in Germany, France, Italy, South Korea, Japan, India, and China is projected to boost the demand for conductive ceramics in these countries in the near future
- High initial capital investment and enactment of various government regulations on the usage of conductive ceramics are estimated to hamper the entry of new players in the market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Conductive Ceramics Global Market
Major players operating in the global conductive ceramics market include:
- Kyocera Corporation
- CoorsTek Inc.
- CeramTec GmbH
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc
- Maruwa Co. Ltd.
- APC International Ltd.
- PI Ceramic GmbH
- Sensor Technology Limited
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Central Electronics Limited
Global Conductive Ceramics Market: Research Scope
Global Conductive Ceramics Market, by Ingredients
Global Conductive Ceramics Market, by Application
- Data Storage Devices
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Actuators & Sensors
- Power Distribution Devices
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.