Conductive Ceramics: Introduction
- Conductive ceramics are advanced industrial materials that serve as electrical conductors owing to modifications in their structure
- Conductive ceramics are used as electrodes, resistors, and heating elements in various electronic applications. Conductive ceramics are employed in various industrial applications such as data storage devices and electrical contact technology.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Conductive Ceramics Market
Key Drivers of Global Conductive Ceramics Market
- Conductive ceramics are a type of ceramic-based materials that possess an ability to exhibit favorable electrical properties. These materials also impart high thermal, mechanical, and chemical stability to products. These materials also possess unique optical and magnetic properties, which encourage their usage in communication, energy storage, automation, and electronics components.
- Growth in end-use industries such as electronics and semiconductor, automotive, aerospace, and medical; and increase in demand for ceramics in automotive components and sensors are expected to boost the demand for conductive ceramics in the near future
- Expansion in electronics and semiconductor industries is also anticipated to propel the conductive ceramics market in the near future. Conductive ceramics are widely used in manufacturing semiconductors and electronic devices, which include capacitors, data storage devices, actuators and sensors, and power distribution devices.
Alumina-based Material Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Globally, alumina-based conductive ceramics held major share of the market in 2019. Alumina-based ceramics exhibit high hardness, significant wear and heat resistance, improved thermal conductivity, and high-value electrical insulation at high temperature ranges.
Capacitors Application Segment to Expand at Significant Pace
- In terms of volume, the capacitors application segment dominated the market in 2019, owing to high demand for these products in electric power transmission and storage components in consumer devices, appliances, and industrial grade electronic devices
- Of late, digitization in several countries, improvement of network infrastructure, and increase in data creation and applications have been boosting the adoption of electronic components and devices. Conductive ceramics, which make an integral part of telecommunication devices, can handle this added demand and pressure to cater to high-volume and high-speed requirements without compromising the economies of scale and technological feasibility of a telecommunication network.
Covid-19 Impact on Conductive Ceramics Market
- The global COVID-19 pandemic has led to a sudden pause in manufacturing activities across the globe. This is adversely affecting the demand for electronic products; and production & processing of these electronics products. Most critically impacted end-use segments of the conductive ceramics industry include automotive & transportation, consumer electronics, and industrial equipment.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Conductive Ceramics Market
- In terms of region, the global conductive ceramics market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a major consumer of conductive ceramics across the globe. The region is likely to witness significant rise in demand for conductive ceramics owing to expansion of the electronics industry and manufacture of various consumer electronic products in the region.
- Rise in demand for vehicles in Russia, Argentina, India, Brazil, and Thailand has created a high-volume demand for conductive ceramics in these countries due to their adoption in devices and sensors in vehicles
- Conductive ceramics are employed in combustion sensors, oxygen sensors, knock sensors, and spark plugs in automobiles. Furthermore, automobiles that operate on internal-combustion engines, including cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, boats/ships, and low-engine power vehicles, use these sensors to monitor key performance and qualitative indicators in vehicles.
- Significant growth in electric vehicles and electronics industries in Germany, France, Italy, South Korea, Japan, India, and China is projected to boost the demand for conductive ceramics in these countries in the near future
- High initial capital investment and enactment of various government regulations on the usage of conductive ceramics are estimated to hamper the entry of new players in the market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Conductive Ceramics Global Market
Major players operating in the global conductive ceramics market include:
- Kyocera Corporation
- CoorsTek Inc.
- CeramTec GmbH
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc
- Maruwa Co. Ltd.
- APC International Ltd.
- PI Ceramic GmbH
- Sensor Technology Limited
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Central Electronics Limited
Global Conductive Ceramics Market: Research Scope
Global Conductive Ceramics Market, by Ingredients
Global Conductive Ceramics Market, by Application
- Data Storage Devices
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Actuators & Sensors
- Power Distribution Devices
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.