Circular Polarizer Market: Introduction
- Circular polarizers filter out light and reduce reflections and glare from nonmetallic surfaces. Circular polarizers aim to reduce the specific type of light rays, resulting in improvement of the image.
- Circular polarizers are used to darken an image, and manage glare and reflections on various surfaces, primarily water and glass. This results in better contrast in landscape of the image. Circular polarizers contain extra quarter wave plane compared to linear polarizers. This significantly helps in changing light to suitable forms. These polarizers take the linearly polarized light and turn it into a circularly polarized light.
- Light wave can travel in all directions at any given point of time. Polarizer filter allows the light from only one angle to pass through it. It completely blocks the light if the angle does not match with reflector filter.
- Circular polarizers are used in different end-use industries such as telecommunication, display manufacturing, camera, and optical instruments
Key Drivers of Circular Polarizer Market
- Circular polarizers can significantly enhance the image of outdoor or indoor photographs by using only the light rays that are suitable for the application. This results in change in brightness, thus reducing the glare in the image. The technology is largely used in modern cameras. Increase in demand for modern cameras is expected to propel the circular polarizer market during the forecast period.
- Circular polarizers can completely eliminate glare from the image by blocking the rays that overlap the glass. This characteristic is used in the display manufacturing technology. By blocking the unwanted rays, the image on the display can be seen clearly from infinite angles. Rise in demand for high technology displays is expected to augment the circular polarizer market in the near future.
Key Restraint of Circular Polarizer Market
- Circular polarizer can result in uneven color or variation in colors when used with wide angle lens in a camera. Polarization works at maximum 90 degree angle. When used in the wide angle lens, it can easily capture more than 90 degrees of angle of image. Therefore, the application of circular polarizers is restricted to narrow angle lens.
Covid-19 Impact on Circular Polarizer Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a severe impact on the global circular polarizer market. Manufacture of optical instruments was halted during the lockdowns imposed by various economies across the globe. Demand for display units was impacted due to the supply chain issues in the industry. The modern camera industry also suffered significantly due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Global Circular Polarizer Market: Regional Outlook
- Based on region, the global circular polarizer market can be classified into North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the major region of the global circular polarizer market during the forecast period, primarily due to significant demand for these polarizers in the manufacture of displays in the region. Global players are shifting their production plants to Asia Pacific due to availability of cheap labor, favorable government policies, and overall reduction in the cost of operations. Rise in demand for optical instruments is anticipated to drive the market in Asia Pacific.
- The market in Latin America and Europe region is expected to expand at a sluggish pace due to higher costs associated with manufacture and supply chain systems. The market in North America is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace due to increase in demand for high technology modern cameras and modern displays.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a sluggish pace due to the unavailability of infrastructure for manufacturing at large scale. The region also lacks the players that can handle the global supply chain systems for circular polarizers.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global circular polarizer market include:
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- BenQ Materials Corporation
- SAMSUNG SDI CO., LTD.
- Sanritz Corp.
- Optimax Technology Corporation
- Polatechno Co., Ltd.
- Daemyung Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Sapo Company
Global Circular Polarizer Market: Research Scope
Global Circular Polarizer Market, by Type
- Absorptive Polarizers
- Beam-splitting Polarizers
Global Circular Polarizer Market, by Application
- Telecommunication Devices
- Optical Instruments
- Liquid Crystal Display Technology
Global Circular Polarizer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.