Biphenylcarbonitrile Market: Introduction
- Biphenylcarbonitrile is a liquid crystal, which has the appearance of white crystal powder
- Crystal liquid contains properties that can be described as a combination of crystalline solid and conventional liquid. This enables the liquid to have molecules oriented in crystal-like way; at the same time, it can flow akin to liquid. Biphenylcarbonitrile is one of the important liquid crystalline substances. It has strong dipole moment and also relatively good stability for application in nematic phase. Different phases of biphenylcarbonitrile can be achieved by changing the temperature and concentration of the molecules. This property enables the use of biphenylcarbonitrile in display systems in televisions, laptops, personal computers, and other devices that vary in display size.
- Biphenylcarbonitrile is used in a wide range of applications in different end-use industries such as electric & optical equipment, display manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, and agriculture & pesticides
Key Drivers of Biphenylcarbonitrile Market
- Biphenylcarbonitrile is used as an intermediary in display panels. It is suitable for manufacture of different sizes of displays from smart watches to television panels. The usage of digital display has increased significantly of late. Industries that were traditionally not using computers are shifting toward digital work. Thus, increase in usage of computers is expected to boost the biphenylcarbonitrile market.
- Biphenylcarbonitrile is used as an intermediary in the production of agricultural products. It is also used in synthesis processes for chemicals. Ease of handling, blending with crop protection products, and uniformity across molecules are some of the advantages of biphenylcarbonitrile. Rise in global population and beneficial government policies in emerging economies are expected to drive the usage of biphenylcarbonitrile in the agriculture industry. This is estimated to augment the demand for biphenylcarbonitrile in the near future.
Key Restraint of Biphenylcarbonitrile Market
- Alternatives for biphenylcarbonitrile are available in agriculture and chemical production industries. Availability of alternatives for synthesis processes for chemicals and intermediaries for pesticides is likely to adversely affect the biphenylcarbonitrile market in the near future.
Covid-19 Impact on Biphenylcarbonitrile Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the global biphenylcarbonitrile market. Industries such as education and financial technology have shifted to the work from home culture. This change has been one of the major reasons for the increase in demand for computers and laptops across the world. The agriculture industry has not been significantly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. The chemical production industry has been hampered by the pandemic, as manufacturing activities have been halted during the lockdown period. However, the chemical industry is expected to expand consistently during the forecast period.
Global Biphenylcarbonitrile Market: Regional Outlook
- Based on region, the global biphenylcarbonitrile market can be classified into North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the major region of the global biphenylcarbonitrile market during the forecast period. Availability of cheap labor and low manufacturing costs are driving the manufacturing sector in countries such as China, Vietnam, and India. Government policies related to the ease of doing business and taxation on manufacturing in developing countries are beneficial for sustainable growth in the sector.
- The market in North America, Latin America, and Europe is expected to expand at a sluggish pace in the near future due to outsourcing of manufacturing from companies and government policies favoring emission-free environment
- The market in Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a slower pace compared to that in other regions during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global biphenylcarbonitrile market include:
- Yantai Xianhua Chem-Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Alchem Pharmtech, Inc.
- Alfa Aesar
- City Chemical LLC
- SiChuang NanBu Honesty Technology Co., Ltd.
- J & K Scientific ltd.
- Sichuan Ruibo Technology Co., Ltd
- Frontier Scientific, Inc.
- Meryer Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Adamas Reagent, Ltd
- Henan Daken Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Sigma-Aldrich, Inc
- Frinton Laboratories, Inc.
Global Biphenylcarbonitrile Market: Research Scope
Global Biphenylcarbonitrile Market, by End-use Industry
- Electric & Optical Equipment
- Display Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Agriculture & Pesticides
Global Biphenylcarbonitrile Market, by Application
- Agrochemical Intermediates
- Syntheses Material Intermediates
- OLED intermediates
Global Biphenylcarbonitrile Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.