Automotive Valve Tappet Market: Introduction
- Valve tappet is a metal component situated between the camshaft and engine valve, which allows motion of the engine intake & exhaust valves. The valve tappet varies in thickness to establish a clearance between the cam and the bucket. The valve tappet is a critical engine component that enables the valves to fully close/open and maintain a necessary position for efficient functioning of the engine. The automotive valve tappet witnesses high demand due to its use in all internal combustion engine powered vehicles.
Key Drivers of Automotive Valve Tappet Market
- Rise in sales of inline 6 and V-engine vehicles is driving the sales of valve tappet. Higher number of cylinders per engine require a higher number of valve tappets. Increase in consumer affordability and youth preference for powerful engine vehicles with high capacity engines is projected to drive the automotive valve tappet market during the forecast period.
- Sales of premium and luxury vehicles, which were earlier concentrated in North America & Europe are rising in countries in Asia Pacific such as China, India, and ASEAN which is set to boost the automotive valve tappet market
Challenges of Automotive Valve Tappet Market
- Battery powered electric vehicles do not incorporate valve tappets, as the drive to the wheels is powered by an electric motor. Rise in sales and shift of preference of the auto industry toward electrification are likely to hamper the automotive valve tappet market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Valve Tappet Market, Request for a Sample
OEM segment to hold leading share of the global Automotive Valve Tappet market
- The OEM segment held a leading share of the global automotive valve tappet market in 2019. Valve tappets are OE fitted in the production line during engine assembly and hence, the OEM segment holds a dominant share of the global automotive valve tappet market. Valve tappets are generally replaced in the aftermarket due to repairs required in case of accidents or valve leak/burn. Therefore, the aftermarket segment accounted for a considerable share of the global automotive tappet valve market.
Asia Pacific to hold dominant share of global automotive valve tappet market
- Asia Pacific held a dominant share of the global automotive valve tappet market in 2019. China, Japan, and India contribute to high vehicle production and consequently, contribute to high demand for the automotive valve tappet.
- The market in Latin America & Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a high growth rate owing to an increase in vehicle production in Mexico, Brazil, Morocco, Iran, and Turkey.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Valve Tappet Market
The global automotive valve tappet market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive valve tappet market are:
- AC Delco
- Hylift Johnson
- SM Motorenteile GmbH
- Tenneco Inc.
- Aarti Forging
- GNUTII CARLO S.p.A.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Valve Tappet Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Valve Tappet Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Valve Tappet Market, by Valve Tappet Type
- Hydraulic Flat Tappet
- Mechanical Flat Tappet
- Hydraulic Roller Tappet
- Mechanical Flat Tappet
Global Automotive Valve Tappet Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.