Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market: Introduction
- Rising popularity of smart vehicle cabins has led to individualization of various in-cabin features including climate control, lighting, and entertainment
- Automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) systems enable the creation and control of individual sound spaces inside the vehicle cabin through a suite of technologies such as optimal speaker placement, signal processing software, and many such others or their combination
- These systems use numerous speakers placed across the vehicle cabin to project audio waves is a specific manner that neutralizes the sound waves generated from all the other speakers
Key Drivers of Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
- Increase in per capita income and expansion of infrastructure owing to booming economies have boosted the demand for comfortable, luxurious, and dynamic vehicles that provide better ride experience. This changing customer demand is a vital aspect that is currently being considered during design and modelling of vehicles. Traditional vehicle cabins were designed to be driver-centric and had less focus on co-passengers. This trend is changing in the new vehicle design with incorporation of smart cabin technologies that provide personalization of various in-cabin systems as per every individual. This trend has led to rise in the popularity of separated sound zone (SSZ) systems. Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, a smart cabin technology developer company, has partnered with Noveto to develop SSZ systems. Thus, changing customer expectations and on-going industry developments in smart cabin technology are driving the automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market across the globe.
- The on-going transformation in mobility trends has led to the rapid emergence of car sharing or carpooling. In car sharing, multiple passengers with varied preferences travel at a same time, which creates high demand for individualization of the in-cabin systems. Automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system filters the unnecessary sounds of GPS navigation and other vehicle sounds and delivers only selective audio signals to the passenger, thus improving their ride experience. Hence, increasing popularity of car sharing or carpooling is propelling the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market.
Challenges in Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
- High cost and complexity of automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system, due to use of additional components and software, is limiting the application of these systems to luxury vehicles, which in turn is restraining the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
- Production and sales of vehicles declined amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and consequently, the demand for automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system also declined. However, as governments have lifted restrictions, announced relief packages and companies are restarting their operations with precautionary measures, the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market is anticipated to regain its momentum.
Opportunity in Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
- Automotive speaker technology is evolving continuously with development of novel speakers, which can be mounted in non-conventional locations. Headrest speakers developed Bose Corporation and Bang & Olufsen provide enveloping sound experience and also enable the creation of separate sound zones in the vehicle where every occupant can listen to different music. These newly introduced automotive speaker technologies offer significant opportunity in the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market.
North America & Europe hold significant share of global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market
- North America and Europe accounted for a significant share of the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market due to the strong presence of luxury car manufacturers, on-going developments in future vehicles, and high rate of adoption of technology in these regions
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period, as the market players operating in the region including Hyundai Motor Company and HARMAN International are increasingly investing in SSZ. This technology is anticipated to witness large-scale adoption in Asia Pacific owing to a rise in the demand for vehicles.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
The global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market are:
- AAC Technologies
- Bose Corporation
- HARMAN International
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Panasonic Corporation
- Premium Sound Solutions
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Global Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market, by Technology Type
- Optimal Speaker Placement
- Signal Processing Software
Global Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market, by Number of Zones
- 2 Zone
- 3 Zone
- 4 Zone
Global Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Utility vehicle
Global Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.