Global Automotive Seat Belt Force Limiter Market: Introduction
- Increase in research and development activities and the demand for vehicle occupant safety systems has led to advancements in the seat belt system of vehicles. Compared to older variants, modern seat belt systems are more reliable. Seat belt force limiter is a key component of the seat belt system and is responsible for engaging the seat belt system when the vehicle accelerates or decelerates suddenly. An increase in integration of seatbelt systems in vehicles is driving the automotive seat belt force limiter market.
- Seat belt force limiter is responsible for occupant safety in case of front (head on) collision. Seat belt force limiters are designed to protect an occupant from a possible injury (chest injury) caused due to the seat belt. The force limiter is activated to prevent chest injury when the seat belt system senses excessive pressure on the seat belt and breaks the contact with seat belt anchor.
Key drivers of global automotive seat belt force limiter market
- Rise in demand for luxury vehicles attributed to an increase in disposable income and improvement in standards of living is driving the global seat belt force limiter market. Furthermore, key reason for customers to buy a luxury vehicle is the integration of advanced safety features in these vehicles. Several automakers are attracting customers by providing advanced luxurious features including multiple air bags, connected technology, and advanced safety features.
- Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are further boosting the global automotive seat belt force limiter market. Several government and regulatory authorities have taken initiatives and enacted country-wide vehicle standards and legislations that mandate implementation of seat belt system in a vehicle in order to address the issue of increasing accidental fatalities. For instance, CENTRAL MOTOR VEHICLES RULES 1989, Rule 125 (1), India requires automakers to equip every vehicle with seat belt for vehicle driver and other occupants. Similar regulations have been enacted in several countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, China, France, Russia, and Japan.
- Rising concern about the safety of child occupant is driving the automotive seat belt force limiter market. A force limiter used in a child restraint prevents a child’s head from hitting the front seat in case of a collision. For instance, highway code and road safety rules in the U.K. have found that children are most vulnerable occupants in a vehicle and have mandated the use of child resistant (seat belt) if and when travelling in cars, mini uses, and vans Moreover, the U.K government charges a fine of GBP 500 in case a driver is not wearing a seat belt and an additional 60 euros if the child occupant is not wearing a seat belt.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Seat Belt Force Limiter Market, ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive seat belt force limiter market
- Several free-trade agreements between Europe-Asia, UAS-Asia have resulted in economic development of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific, which has boosted the disposable income and living standards of the population in the region. This, in turn, is shifting consumer preference toward owning a vehicle.
- Legislations enacted by governments and organizations of various countries are compelling automakers to increase integration of safety features in vehicles. For instance, the Government of the UK, UN regulations, EU Standards on Vehicle Safety by European Transport Safety Council, and safety regulation by SIAM India are a few of the governing authorities that have made installation of anti-theft systems, vehicle tracking systems, vehicle immobilizing systems mandatory in vehicles. This, in turn, drives the adoption of vehicle occupant protection systems.
Key players operating in global automotive seat belt force limiter market:
The global automotive seat belt force limiter market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive seat belt force limiter market are:
- DENSO Corporation,
- Joyson Safety Systems
- APV Safety Products
- Continental AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Beam's Seat Belts
- Kingfisher Automotive
- Belt-tech, Far Europe Inc.
- TOKAIRIKA CO, LTD
- BERGER GROUP, GWR Co.
- Goradia Industries
- Seat Belt Solutions LLC
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Seat Belt Force Limiter Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Seat Belt Force Limiter Market, by Application
- Front Seat
- Rear Seat
Global Automotive Seat Belt Force Limiter Market, by Vehicle Type
Global Automotive Seat Belt Force Limiter Market, by Technology
- Digressive Load Limiters
- Progressive Load Limiters
- Adaptive/ Switchable Load Limiters
Global Automotive Seat Belt Force Limiter Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Seat Belt Force Limiter Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.