Automotive Power Windows with Jamming Prevention System Market: Introduction
- Rising preference toward luxury and vehicle comfort has led to the development of automotive power windows with jamming prevention system. Power windows in a vehicle enable the opening or closing of vehicle window at the push of a button. On the other hand, vehicles without the power window system use a traditional crank handle to lower or close the vehicle window.
- Rising use of electronics to control several functions in an automobile has enhanced vehicle comfort. Moreover, automatic detection of an object obstructing the closing or opening of a power window, by the jamming prevention system, prevents failure of the power windows mechanism. When the jamming prevention system detects an object obstructing either the opening or closing of a window, the window regulator drive in power windows, slides the window glass in the opposite direction of the obstructing force. This, in turn, releases the stress exerted on the window motor, which prevents breakdown of the mechanism.
Key drivers of global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market
- Increasing trend among automakers toward integration of convenience and comfort systems in automobiles is anticipated to boost the global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market. Economic development worldwide is boosting disposable income and improving living standards of people. This, in turn, is prompting consumers to buy vehicles that offer driving comfort and vehicles equipped with modern technologies for enhanced convenience. Power windows with jamming prevention system are gaining popularity among consumers, as the system offers convenience of either closing or opening the window at the push of a button, thereby driving the global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market.
- Requirement of safety features for vehicle occupants is likely to drive the global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market. For instance, during shutting of the vehicle window, the jamming prevention system may prevent an occupant from getting injured in case a child or other occupant accidently thrusts his or her hand out of the vehicle windows. The jamming prevention system drives the power window motor in the reverse direction on sensing an opposing force while either closing or opening of window, thereby preventing a possible injury to the vehicle occupant.
- Increasing demand for improvement of driver’s concentration and reduce human error while driving an automobile, which ultimately prevents vehicle accidents, is anticipated to drive the global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market. According to WHO, about 95% of vehicle accidents are attributed to human error. It may only require a few seconds to close or open a window in a vehicle; however, these few seconds may hamper the driver’s concentration while driving. Power windows with jamming prevention system enable the driver to close or open the vehicle window with push of a button, thereby reduce the time required to close or open a window. This, in turn, helps the vehicle driver to retain his concentration.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Power Windows with Jamming Prevention System Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and Asia Pacific to account for significant share of global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market
- Developing countries in Asia Pacific, such as India, China, South Korea, and Malaysia, are key consumers of passenger vehicles including hatchbacks, sedans, and SUVs. For instance, in 2018, global passenger vehicle registered sales of 86.01 million units worldwide; among them approximately 45.7 million units, i.e. 53%, were sold in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, China accounted for 28.08 million units of passenger vehicle sold worldwide in 2018. This, in turn, indicates that Asia Pacific accounted for a significant share of total sales of passenger vehicle globally.
- Furthermore, increase in disposable income is driving consumers to own vehicles, further fueling the demand for new vehicles. This, in turn, drives the global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market.
Key players operating in global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market:
The global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive power windows with jamming prevention system market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Brose Faurzeugteile
- Grupo Antolin
- Inteva Products
- Leopold Kostal
- NXP Semiconductors
- Denso Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Valeo SA
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Power Windows with Jamming Prevention System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Power Windows with Jamming Prevention System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Hatch Back
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial
- Heavy Commercial
Global Automotive Power Windows with Jamming Prevention System Market, by Propulsion Type
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Global Automotive Power Windows with Jamming Prevention System Market, by Component
- Window Motor
- Speed Sensors
- Limit Switch
Global Automotive Power Windows with Jamming Prevention System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Power Windows with Jamming Prevention System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.