Automotive Parental Control System: Introduction
- Rising demand for safety among consumers is propelling the global automotive parental control system market. The parental control system in a vehicle is a combination of several technologies installed the vehicle. Parent control can be a software-based application, or a service, offered by the parent control system service provider. Software-based systems only perform limited operations, such as Car-Mode or Driving-Mode, while a service provider can offer additional services including Car-Mode/ Driving-Mode.
Key Drivers of Automotive Parental Control System Market
- Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are expected to propel the global automotive parental control system market. According to WHO, globally, 93% of the world's fatalities on the roads occur in low- and middle-income countries and among these accidents, the probability of fatality increases by almost 3 times if a teenager is in charge of driving. Under the guidance of parent control systems (PCS), teenagers who had PCS installed in their vehicles have been found to be more vigilant about safer driving than their non-PCS counterparts. Therefore, it is mandatory to install the parent control system if a teenager is learning to drive for the safety of vehicle passengers and pedestrians. This, in turn, is propelling the global automotive parental control system market.
- According to Governors Highway Association of the U.S., over-speeding was found to be a defining factor in 33% of fatal teenager-involved car crashes. However, this was observed to decline significantly with the increase in installments of PCS. In addition to control over driving boundaries and exclusions, parent control systems help reduce numerous instances of speeding, which in turn, reduces the probability of vehicle crashes.
- Advancements in vehicle safety technologies are expected to drive the global automotive parental control system market. For instance, Hyundai Motors has developed fingerprint technology to unlock and start the vehicle engine. A vehicle owner can setup a fingerprint for unlocking and engine start and prevent a minor from accidently turning on the vehicle engine. Additionally, other vehicle owners can install similar biometric systems to establish parent controls.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe combined to account for major share of global automotive parental control system market
- In terms of region, the global automotive parental control system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe, cumulatively, are expected to account for a major share of the global automotive parental control system market.
- High disposable income of the population and openness toward new technologies in these regions are propelling the automotive parental control system market. Rise in awareness about advantages of parental controls among consumers in countries across North America and Europe is further propelling the global automotive parental control system market in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Parental Control System Market
The global inland waterways vessels market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global inland waterways vessels market are:
- Atoll Ordenadores
- Davis Instruments
- Eissmann Group Automotive
- Ford Motor Corporation
- Gannet Guard Systems
- Mopar Connect
- Panorama Automotive Industries Pvt. Ltd
- Sakae Riken Kogyo Co
- SILATECH S.r.l.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Parental Control System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Parental Control System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Parental Control System Market, by Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Mini Vehicles
- Luxury Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global Automotive Parental Control System Market, by Operation
Global Automotive Parental Control System Market, by Deployment
Global Automotive Parental Control System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.