Automotive Noise Insulating Glass: Introduction
- Automotive noise insulating glass is designed to reduce traffic noise and enhance comfort while driving. Automotive noise insulating glass is made of fiberglass and slag wool, which possess high insulation properties. The insulation glass shields passengers from ultraviolet rays.
- In 1970, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration enacted regulations that including insulated automotive glass. Federal Motor Vehicle Standard includes vehicle safety standard for automotive glass including the penetration of vehicle part cannot be more than 6mm in case of a crash. Currently, laminated glass comprises a thin layer of polyvinyl butyral that is inserted between the two layers of solid glass.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market
- Rapid urbanization and development of smart cities drive the population of urban areas, which in turn is likely to increase traffic and subsequently, lead to noise pollution. Automotive insulating glass would help avoid such noise pollution. This, in turn, is estimated to propel the automotive noise glass market. The material used for insulating glass is available easily, which is likely to boost the automotive noise insulating glass market across the globe.
- Increase in awareness about noise pollution across the globe is likely to boost the automotive noise insulating glass market across the globe. Driver’s concentration is more important while driving as hence, requires low noise from outside the vehicle. This can be achieved by using better material for insulation, which is expected to propel the automotive noise insulating glass market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific and Europe to hold prominent share of global automotive noise insulating glass market
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for a significant share of the global automotive noise insulating glass market due to an increase in awareness about noise pollution across the region. Increase in development of infrastructure across the China, South Korea, and Japan is estimated to fuel the automotive noise insulating glass market in Asia pacific region.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, Europe is also projected to hold a major share of the global automotive noise insulating glass market due to the enactment of stringent government regulations across the region to reduce the contrary effects of high noise levels. High presence of various vehicle glass manufacturers, who have more research and development facilities, is expected to boost the automotive noise insulating glass market in Europe.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market
The global automotive noise insulating glass market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive noise insulating glass market are:
- AGC Inc.
- Asahi India Glass Limited
- Rockwool International
- Knauf Insulation
- Johns Manville Inc.
- Owens Cornering
- Fletcher Insulation
- Hush Acoustics
- MAG ISOVER
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market, by Material
- Rock and slag Wool
- Others ( Cellulose)
Global Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market, by End-use
- Building and Construction
- Manufacturing and processing
Global Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Noise Insulating Glass Market, by Sales Channel
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.