Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard: Introduction
- Automotive mudguard, also called bumper, is fitted on the outer frame of the wheel to protect the wheel from sand, mud, and stones. An automotive injection molded mudguard enhances the esthetic appearance of the vehicle body. The materials used for automotive mudguards include ABS plastic and polyethylene, which provide better strength and can be easily molded in any shape and size.
Key Drivers of Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard Market
- Rise in demand for light weight vehicles due to the enactment of stringent emission norms across the globe is likely to increase the demand for injection molded products, which in turn is estimated to boost the automotive injection molded mudguard market across the globe. Growing consumer trend toward preference for attractive vehicle esthetics is likely to propel the demand for molded mudguard in vehicles.
- Rise in awareness about protection of the environment across the globe is estimated to further drive the global automotive mudguards market during the forecast period. Rise in demand for electric vehicles across the globe is increasing the popularity of light weight mudguard in vehicles. Widespread of the pandemic across the globe is prompting consumers to buy a new vehicles, which is likely to boost vehicle sales and subsequently, increase the demand for mudguards in vehicles. This is anticipated to boost the automotive injection molded mudguard market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive injection molded mudguard market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive injection molded mudguard market due to a rise in the demand for vehicles across the globe. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the molded products, is likely to propel the automotive injection molded mudguard market across the globe
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global automotive injection molded mudguard market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Increase in demand for electric vehicles across the region due to enactment of stringent vehicle emission norms is projected to fuel the automotive injection molded mudguard market across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive injection molded mudguard market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard Market
The global automotive injection molded mudguard market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive injection molded mudguard market are:
- Rhino Manufacturing
- KN Rubber
- Boydell & Jacks
- Fiem Industries Ltd.
- Asia Billion Innovational Technology Limited
- SM Auto Engineering Pvt Ltd
- Plastic Omnium
- Hans Rubber Industries
- Hayashi Telempu Co., Ltd.
- BBG GmbH & Co. KG
- Taizhou Tuofang Plastic Mould Co., Ltd.
- SL Corporation
- HBPO Group
Global Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard Market, by Material
- Thermoplastic Olefin Elastomers
- ABS Plastic
- Carbon Filaments
Global Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Two Wheeler
- Off Road Vehicle
Global Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard Market, by Propulsion
- IC Engine
- Battery Electric
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric
Global Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Injection Molded Mudguard Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.