Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity: Introduction
- Automotive cloud cybersecurity is the application of technologies, processes, and controls to protect security systems, networks, programs, devices, and data from cyber attacks. Automotive industries depend on computer technologies to provide connected features.
Key Drivers of Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market
- Rise in vehicle production integrated with growing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the automotive cloud cybersecurity market. Major vehicle manufacturers across the globe are introducing connected vehicle features where vehicles are connected with software, which is likely to increase the demand for cloud cybersecurity in vehicles. Increase in demand for advance drive assist system in vehicles is also a fueling the automotive cloud cybersecurity market across the globe.
- Enactment of stringent government regulations for vehicle security including Security and Privacy (SPY) Car Act, legislation proposed in the U.S. in 2015, the Act mandated that critical software systems in vehicles remain inaccessible and that the vehicle is protected from cyber attacks by using cybersecurity technologies. This is likely to propel the global automotive cloud cybersecurity market. Growing preference toward autonomous driving is likely to boost the installation of security systems in vehicles, which in turn is anticipated to boost the automotive cloud cybersecurity market. Major automotive cybersecurity solution providers across the globe shut down their companies due to the spread of the coronavirus pandemic across the globe, which is likely to hamper the automotive cloud cybersecurity market.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive cloud cybersecurity market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive cloud cybersecurity market due to a rise in the demand for connected and autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH and Continental AG and who have major facilities that undertake research & development on cybersecurity solutions, which is likely to propel the automotive cloud cybersecurity market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive cloud cybersecurity market due to an increase in sale of luxury vehicles across the region. Adoption of connected vehicle technologies and increase in sale of luxury vehicles across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive cloud cybersecurity market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market
The automotive cloud cybersecurity market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive cloud cybersecurity market are:
- Upstream Security Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Arxan Technologies
- Aptiv Inc.
- Argus Cyber Security
- Continental AG
- Harman International
- Denso Corporation
- SafeRide Technologies
- Karamba Security
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Offering
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Coach
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Application
- Powertrain Systems
- ADAS & Safety
- Body Control & Safety
- Charging Management
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Connectivity
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Operation
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Form Type
- External Cloud Services
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Security Type
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Cloud Cybersecurity Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.