Automotive advance car navigation system: Introduction
- The automotive navigation system is a part of the vehicle control unit, which helps the driver to navigate to his or her desired destination. Currently, around 20% of new roads are being built every year, speed limits are changing, and street names are being renamed. The advance car navigation system is an efficient approach to help the driver navigate around the world, and ensure maps mirror the world in the face of constant change.
- Rise in penetration of advance car navigation systems in vehicles is attributed to an increase in technological advances in vehicle navigation system, which enables drivers to roam around the world without the need to carry area-specific maps.
Key drivers of global automotive advance car navigation system market
- Data regulations enacted across diverse industries including health care, banking, and insurance and demand for safety are boosting the demand for automotive advance car navigation system globally
- Advancements in vehicle navigation system technologies is likely to boost the automotive advance car navigation system market. Such developments in vehicle navigation system based on global positioning system (GPS), mobile smartphones and tablets, and IoT devices are driving the adoption of automotive advance car navigation system, which in turn is boosting the global market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of automotive advance navigation system
- Key global players, such as Garmin and Alpine Electronics, have presence in Asia Pacific, which is also expected to propel the demand for automotive vehicle navigation system. New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the vehicle navigation system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific.
- Several free-trade agreements between Europe-Asia and UAS-Asia have resulted in economic growth of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific, which has boosted the disposable income and living standards of the population in the region. This, in turn, is shifting consumer preference toward owning a vehicle that is equipped with advance navigation system.
- Automakers are focused more on enhancing security and safety of vehicles in order to cater to a rise in consumer demand for safer and secure vehicles. The factors mentioned above drive the global market for automotive advance car navigation system; however, lack of stringent global regulations and vehicle standards still pose a challenge for automakers. Absence of such standards fails to guarantee the life of automotive advance car navigation system.
Key players operating in global automotive advance car navigation system market
The automotive advance car navigation system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive advance car navigation system market are:
- Garmin Corporation
- Pioneer Electronics Pvt Ltd.
- Alpine electronics Ltd.
- Fujitsu Pvt Ltd.
- Ford Motors Pvt Ltd.
- Apple Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electronics Ltd.
- TOMTOM International
- Kenwood corporation
- Stanley Electric Co Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, by Component
- Wiring Harness
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, by Connectivity
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, by Technology
- 3D Maps
- 2D Maps
- HD Maps
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, by Satellite System
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, by Autonomous
- Fully Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Advance Car Navigation System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.