Ambroxol Hydrochloride: Introduction
- Ambroxol hydrochloride is an active pharmaceutical ingredient, which is often used for the treatment of respiratory diseases. It is highly soluble in methanol. Ambroxol hydrochloride is sparingly soluble in water. It is extensively used in the pharmaceutical sector as a secretolytic and secretomotoric agent for inflammatory diseases.
- Ambroxol hydrochloride is the active ingredient of a wide range of medicines. These include Mucosolvan, Lasolvan, and Mucoangin. The natural defense mechanisms of the body are restored due to secretolytic and secretomotoric actions of ambroxol hydrochloride.
- The synthesis of surfactant is stimulated with the use of ambroxol hydrochloride in the body. Generation of surfactant reduces the adherence of mucus on to the bronchial wall. This helps improve and enhance the body’s defense against infections.
Growth in Prevalence of Chronic Respiratory Diseases to Drive Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market
- Rising vulnerability of women and children against chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is expected to drive the ambroxol hydrochloride market the in near future. According to a blog published by the Forum of International Respiratory Societies on October, 21, 2020, COPD ranks among the most prevalent diseases globally. The COPD disease results in breathlessness, sputum production, and cough. Ambroxol hydrochloride is used in pharmaceutical formulations due to its anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties. It supports pharmacological activity to relieve acute sore throat. This, in turn, is likely to drive the demand for ambroxol hydrochloride in the near future.
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market
- The COVID-19 disease has spread rapidly across the world. This boosted the demand for pharmaceutical products in 2020. Production of medicines for the treatment of respiratory diseases has been rising across the globe.
- Ambroxol hydrochloride belongs to the class of benzylamine. Ambroxol hydrochloride, along with its progenitor bromhexine hydrochloride, is extensively prescribed to treat respiratory tract disorders. Furthermore, its excellent ability to act as secretolytic agent has boosted the consumption of ambroxol hydrochloride for the treatment of the COVID-19 disease. However, the pandemic has compelled various countries to enforce stringent lockdown measures to curb its spread. This has resulted in temporary blockage in supply of raw materials for the manufacture of ambroxol hydrochloride. Nevertheless, the global market is likely to be positively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market
- In terms of region, the global ambroxol hydrochloride market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to constitute major share of the global of ambroxol hydrochloride market during the forecast period. Growth in prevalence of respiratory diseases and rise in aging population are expected to drive the need for medicines in the region. This, in turn, is estimated to people the ambroxol hydrochloride in the region in the near future.
- Majority of manufacturers are concentrated in North America and Europe. Companies are focusing on expansion across Asia Pacific, as the region has large elderly population and the pharmaceutical industry is expanding rapidly.
- Well-established players in the global market have varied supply channels of ambroxol hydrochloride in Latin America and Middle East & Africa
Key Players Operating in Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market
A few manufacturers operate in the global ambroxol hydrochloride market. Producers operating in the global market need to obtain the Certificate of Suitability to manufacture ambroxol hydrochloride. Ambroxol hydrochloride is also manufactured at lab scale for research purposes by manufacturers based in Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe. Key players operating in the global ambroxol hydrochloride market include:
- Shilpa Medicare Ltd.
- Zodiac Life Sciences
- Kores India Pvt Ltd
- Fengchen Group Co.,Ltd
- Hema Pharmaceuticals
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd
- S.S Pharmachem
- LKT Laboratories
Global Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market: Research Scope
Global Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market, by Form
Global Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market, by Purity
- Purity Less Than 98%
- Purity 98%-99%
- Purity More Than 99%
Global Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market, by Application
- Acute Respiratory Diseases
- Chronic Respiratory Diseases
Global Ambroxol Hydrochloride Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.