Acetyl Tributyl Citrate: Introduction
- Acetyl tributyl citrate is an organic colorless compound. It is insoluble in water and soluble in alcohols and organic solvents. It is compatible with all the monomeric plasticizers of PVC compounding.
- Acetyl tributyl citrate is an odorless oily liquid that has herbal and sweet taste. The compound is a plasticizer, which can be used in cellulose resins, polyvinyl chloride, and plasticizers synthetic rubber.
- Acetyl tributyl citrate is primarily used as plasticizer in the food & beverage packaging industry. Other applications include pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, and paints and coatings.
- Acetyl tributyl citrate is also used in manufacture of toys and safety glasses, plasticizer of latex adhesives, and lubricating oil for surface treatment of tinplate
Key Drivers and Restraints of Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market
- Growth in population, rise in disposable income of consumers, and increase in preference of diverse culinary lifestyles have contributed to the rise in demand for food products. Acetyl tribute citrate is widely used as a plasticizer. It is primarily used in the manufacture of products such as food wraps and food packaging. Thus, increase in demand for acetyl tributyl citrate in the food & beverage packaging industry is driving the global acetyl tributyl citrate market.
- Rapid urbanization has led to the growth of the construction industry. This offers lucrative opportunities for the acetyl tributyl citrate market. Acetyl tributyl citrate is employed in the formulation of pigments that are used as important ingredients in the production of paints, ink, coatings, etc. The paints & coatings industry has been expanding significantly since the last few years due to the increase in investment in residential and commercial construction. Thus, expansion of the construction industry in developing economies is one of the key factors likely to drive the acetyl tributyl citrate market in the near future.
- Rise in demand for bio-based chemicals, due to the growth in environmental concerns and introduction of strict environmental regulations imposed on usage of toxic ingredients in the production of paints and coatings, is a major factor restraining the global acetyl tributyl citrate market
COVID-19 Impact on Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 214 countries and territories around the world.
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic
- Manufacture of various consumer goods and other products across the globe came to a halt due to the unavailability of raw materials, shortage of labor, and other reasons. This is expected to hamper the acetyl tributyl citrate market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market
- Asia Pacific dominated the global acetyl tributyl citrate market in 2020. It is one of the highly lucrative regions of the global market due to the vast utilization of acetyl tributyl citrate in the paints & coatings industry and strong presence of manufacturers of the compound in the region, especially in China and India. Rise in demand for acetyl tributyl citrate in several end-use industries such as food & beverages, plastic, paints & coatings, and pharmaceutical in China, Japan, India Taiwan, and South Korea and has made Asia Pacific a key region of the global acetyl tributyl citrate market.
- Demand for acetyl tributyl citrate is high in the paints & coatings industry in India and ASEAN, owing to vast residential and commercial construction sectors
- Europe also holds key share of the acetyl tributyl citrate market. The acetyl tributyl citrate market in Europe is driven by growth of pharmaceutical and personal care & cosmetics industries in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market
The acetyl tributyl citrate market was consolidated in 2020. Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the acetyl tributyl citrate market include:
- KLJ Group
- Nanjing Duoleng Auxiliary
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Vertellus LLC
- Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co Ltd
- ASAHI KASEI
- Dongying Wei Aien Chemical Co
- Taizhou Mingguang Chemical
- Anhui Aitebay
- Shandong Kexing Chemical Co Ltd
- Shanghai Jinyue Chemical Co Ltd
- Wuhan Yitai Technology Co Ltd
- Shanghai Miner Chemical Technology
- TCI (Shanghai) Chemical Industry Development Co., Ltd.
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market: Research Scope
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market, by Grade
- Technical Grade
- Pharma Grade
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market, by Application
- Children Toys
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market, by Application
- Polymers & Plastics
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Paints & Coatings
Global Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.