3-Nitroacetophenone Market: Introduction
- 3-Nitroacetophenone is a crystalline power that is yellow or yellow-green in color. It is insoluble in water.
- It is formed by the oxidation process of cumene. Benzene, acetyl chloride, and aluminum chloride are key materials used in the formation of 3-Nitroacetophenone.
- 3-Nitroacetophenone is used in fuel cell components. It is used as a synthesis material in cathode semi-fuel cells and batteries. It is mainly used when anode is formed from metals and alloys of group lithium, magnesium, and aluminum combinations. 3-Nitroacetophenone reacts with formaldehyde to form commercially used resins. Modified resins can be formed through the hydrogenation process. Modified resins are used in coatings, adhesives, and inks.
- The fragrance of 3-Nitroacetophenone is similar to that of almond, cherry, jasmine, and strawberry. Therefore, it is used in applications in food & beverages and cosmetics industries.
- 3-Nitroacetophenone is used in a wide range of applications in different end-use industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food & beverages, and cosmetics
Key Drivers 3-Nitroacetophenone Market
- Changes in lifestyle due to rise in digital working environment and increase in consumption of packaged and junk food are key factors driving the demand for pharmaceuticals products. After North America and Europe, countries in Asia Pacific are witnessing a trend of change in lifestyle. This has led to an increase in obesity rates among people of different age groups. Thus, demand for heart-related medicines is expected to rise during the forecasted period. 3-Nitroacetophenone is one of the key raw materials used in the pharmaceutical industry to manufacture adrenaline drugs and anti-tumor drugs. Adrenaline drugs are used for the treatment on allergic reactions and heart related issues. This is projected to boost the 3-Nitroacetophenone market.
- 3-Nitroacetophenone is used as a fragrance agent in chewing gums, ice creams, perfumes, and other cosmetic products. Growth in food & beverages and cosmetics industries is expected to augment the 3-Nitroacetophenone market in the near future.
Key Restraint of 3-Nitroacetophenone Market
- 3-Nitroacetophenone is a highly flammable material. It can be easily ignited by heat, sparks, and flames. The material requires cold storage space and proper precautions. This can act as a major restraint for the 3-Nitroacetophenone market.
Covid-19 Impact on 3-Nitroacetophenone Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a mixed impact on the global 3-Nitroacetophenone market. Consumption of 3-Nitroacetopheone in the pharmaceutical industry has not been impacted by the pandemic, as production facilities and stores were allowed to remain open during lockdowns. The packaged food market is also not severely impacted by lockdowns, as demand for packaged food is high. Cosmetics and plastic industries were negatively impacted, as manufacture and supply chains came to a halt for more than six months.
Global 3-Nitroacetophenone Market: Regional Outlook
- Based on region, the global 3-Nitroacetophenone market can be classified into North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the major region of the global 3-Nitroacetophenone market during the forecast period. Increase in production of chemicals and pharmaceuticals in countries such as India and China is anticipated to drive the market in the region. End-use industries such as food & beverages and cosmetics are also estimated to expand significantly in Asia Pacific in the near future.
- Growth in pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, and cosmetics industries is projected to drive the market in North America, Latin America, and Europe. However, the market in these regions is likely to expand at a sluggish pace, primarily due to major shift in manufacturing activities toward Asia Pacific.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a slower rate compared to that in other regions during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global 3-Nitroacetophenone market include:
- Shanghai Re-found Chemical Co., Ltd.
- BOC Sciences
- Apin Chemicals Ltd
- Fluorochem Ltd.
- Matrix Scientific
- Interchim S.A.
- Career Henan Chemical co.
- Oakwood Products, Inc.
- AstaTech, Inc
- Sichuan Xinlu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- HENAN BON INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
- Shangchem Co., Ltd.
Global 3-Nitroacetophenone Market: Research Scope
Global 3-Nitroacetophenone Market, by End-use Industry
- Plastics & Resins
- Fuels Cells
- Food & Beverages
- Coatings, Adhesives, and Inks
Global 3-Nitroacetophenone Market, by Application
- Fragrance Material
- Solvent INTERMEDIATE
- Chemical Intermediate
- Synthesis intermediate
- Flavoring Agent
Global 3-Nitroacetophenone Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!