Flexion Tires: Introduction
- Audi AG launched drone headlights for its electric vehicle concept car called Audi AI: Trail at Frankfurt, Germany
- The vehicle drone headlight is a rotor-less battery-powered drone with LED lamps which hovers above the vehicle to light the path ahead
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Vehicle Drone Headlights Market
- Many technological advances have taken place in the vehicle headlights. The automotive industry has shifted from Halogen lights to Xenon lights and now to LEDs in order to attain proper lighting. The automakers have taken considerable efforts in adjusting beam angles and designing sharper cuts with conventional low beam-high beam headlights. However, this has caused insufficient lighting or brighter lighting, thereby spurring the development of advanced technologies such as vehicle drone headlight.
- According to a study conducted by Insurance for Highway Safety (IIHS) in 2017, the conventional headlights do not provide sufficient light to many vehicles going at 55 miles/hour during night to be able to spot an obstacle and stop in time. Therefore, drone headlights which illuminate the path beforehand and also display the road ahead can alert the driver and prevent the mishap.
- Over the years, the automakers and headlight manufacturers have been working to effectively minimize the glaring and lower the reflectance of the headlights to reduce the safety hazard caused to the oncoming drivers. The vehicle drone headlights eliminate the glare caused by the headlights as they illuminate the road from above and hence, would be readily accepted by the automakers to improve the safety rating.
- The drone headlights prove imperative in off-road driving. Rise in sales of SUVs and light trucks and increase in consumer interest toward off-road touring are anticipated to drive the vehicle drone headlights market.
- Rise in consumer affordability has improved the off-road touring activities and adventure tours. Further, development of the technology and consumer awareness are expected to boost the vehicle drone headlights market.
- The vehicle drone headlights, being a highly advanced product, would add up to the vehicle cost. The auto manufacturers would not find it viable to offer the drone headlights in entry level vehicles, thereby restricting its market to luxury and ultra-luxury vehicles. However, development of technology and reduction in the price could spur their adoption in lower vehicle classes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Passenger Vehicle Segment to Witness High Demand
- Since large number of passenger vehicles is used in off-roading, the passenger vehicle segment is expected to lead the vehicle drone headlights market. Rise in sales of luxury and premium vehicles is also expected to expand the vehicle drone headlights market.
OEM Segment to Hold Leading Share of Global Vehicle Drone Headlights Market
- Vehicle drone headlights are highly technologically advanced products and need in-vehicle communication system, GPS, and other connectivity solutions. Thus, vehicle drone headlights would be OE fitted and sold with new vehicle sales during initial stage of the market. Aftermarket sales of the vehicle drone headlight would become more feasible on connected vehicles and high-end premium vehicles which have advanced features and connectivity solutions.
North America to Lead Global Vehicle Drone Headlights Market
- In terms of region, the global vehicle drone headlights market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to dominate the vehicle drone headlights market, owing to high sales of pick-up trucks and SUV’s in the region and high consumer interest in off-road activities and tourism
North America is expected to be followed by Europe. Vehicle drone headlights are expected to be first adopted in North America and Europe, owing to high price & high consumer acceptance for advanced technological products in these regions.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Vehicle Drone Headlights Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global vehicle drone headlights market was highly fragmented in 2018. The vehicle drone headlights are not yet commercially launched but are in their preliminary stage as developed by the mentioned company:
- Audi AG
Global Vehicle Drone Headlights Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Vehicle Drone Headlights Market, by Sales Channel
Global Vehicle Drone Headlights Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.