Global Vehicle Diesel NOx Catalyst Market: Introduction
- The vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market includes a variety of devices that are used to control vehicle NOx emissions. Lean NOx Trap (LNT), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR). NOx emissions are harmful to human health and vehicles account for a major source of NOx pollution, globally.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Vehicle Diesel NOx Catalyst Market
- Increasingly stringent Euro 6 stage regulations, such as Euro 6c and Euro6d, mandate NOx emission from diesel cars to be under 126 mg/Km. Euro6d is expected to come into effect from 2020, and all new cars sold in Europe would mandatorily be required to abide by Euro 6 norm. Implementation of stringent NOx emission norms in Europe is anticipate to drive the vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market in the region.
Emission standards are being revised globally. For instance, India is set to adopt Bharat Stage 6 in 2020, and China is set to adopt China 6, which are Europe-equivalent norms. Implementation of Euro 6 equivalent norms in various countries such as China, India, Mexico and Brazil is projected to drive the global vehicle NOx catalyst market.
LNT to record high growth in vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market
- The LNT is an effective device to trap NOx. LNT is highly effective for light duty applications such as passenger vehicles. The LNT is compact and does not require additional tank, unlike an SCR. Thus, the LNT device is estimated to be the preferred mode for trapping NOx in diesel passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. Consequently, it is expected to witness high demand during the forecast period.
- Demand for SCR device is also anticipated to increase during the forecast period, as they are widely utilized in heavy load applications such as commercial vehicles and Asia Pacific & Latin America witnesses an increased demand for commercial vehicles
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Passenger vehicle segment to hold leading share of vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment held a leading share of the global vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market. Europe and Asia Pacific witness high volume sales of diesel passenger cars. However, demand for diesel cars is declining in Europe, primarily due to taxation on diesel cars, stringent emission norms, and declining price gap between petrol and diesel cars.
OEM segment to hold leading share of vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market
- Vehicle diesel NOx catalyst, such as LNT and SCR. are standard fitted in vehicles, and these devices generally last a lifetime with periodic maintenance. Therefore, the OEM segment is anticipated to hold a leading share of the global vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market.
Asia Pacific to lead global vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market
- In terms of region, the global vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
Europe held a leading share of the global vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market owing to high sales of diesel cars in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to witness significantly high demand for vehicle diesel NOx catalysts owing to regulatory changes and adoption of Euro6 equivalent emission norms in the region. Asia Pacific records high sales of commercial vehicles, which is estimated to drive the demand for SCR and subsequently, boost the vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market in the region.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vehicle Diesel NOx Catalyst Market, Request for a Sample
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global vehicle diesel NOx catalyst market is dominated by a few major players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tenneco Inc.
- Johnson Matthey
- Continental AG
- APC Automotive Technologies
- DENSO Corporation
- Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Eberspacher Climate Control Systems GmbH & Co.
Global Vehicle Diesel NOx Catalyst Market, by Device
Global Vehicle Diesel NOx Catalyst Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Vehicle Diesel NOx Catalyst Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.