Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System: Introduction
- Integrating vehicle occupant safety monitoring system increases the comfort and safety of the driver as well as co-passengers inside the vehicle. This system also helps detect the driver’s health, driver’s distraction, and the driver’s mood by analyzing the heart rate of the driver.
- The system comprises two or more sensors, including infrared sensors and ultrasonic sensors, which detect the passengers’ temperature, motion, and abnormal activities. This data is transmitted to the electronic control unit (ECU), which shares this information on the display.
- According to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2018, 2,841 people were killed in motor vehicle crashes involving distracted drivers in the U.S. Such accidents can be reduced with the help of integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system.
Key Drivers of Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market
- Rise in vehicle production integrated with growing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market. Increase in trend toward autonomous driving is likely to boost the integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market. Rise in adoption of artificial intelligence in vehicles is prompting vehicle manufacturers to develop autonomous vehicles. Enactment of stringent rules and regulations regarding safety standards in the vehicle is likely to boost the integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market across the globe.
- Rise in integration of infotainment systems in vehicles is likely to propel the integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market across the globe. Increased awareness about road safety across the globe is prompting vehicle manufacturers to integrate smart seats in their vehicles, which continuously monitors the health of the driver as well as co-passengers. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market, Request for a Sample
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market due to a rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the advanced safety features in vehicles including health monitoring system, which is likely to propel the integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market due to enactment of stringent norms regarding safety features in vehicles. Presence of major automotive industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market
The integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global integrated vehicle occupant safety monitoring system market are:
- Harman International
- Altera Corporation
- Autoliv Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Omron Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Continental AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Texas Instrument
- Pioneer Corporation
- Lear Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Hyundai Mobis
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market: Research Scope
Global Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market, by Propulsion
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
- Battery Electric Vehicle(BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Global Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market, by Technology
- Camera Based
- Sensor Based
Global Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market, by Component
Global Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market, by Operation
- Manual Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
- Autonomous Vehicle
Global Integrated Vehicle Occupant Safety Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.