Food Warming Trays: Introduction
- Food warming trays are used for warming food items up to a desired temperature over a flat warming surface with thermostat temperature control. Food warmers are a minor but important investment. Keeping food at the right temperature helps prevent food-borne illnesses.
Key Drivers of the Global Food Warming Trays Market
- Increasing demand to maintain optimal temperature of food being served is a key driver of the food warming trays market. Food must be heated to at least 75 degrees in order to reduce the amount of bacteria and obtain a safe level for consumption. Temperature is just as important as storing food when it comes to cooking or re-heating of food. Even when food is properly refrigerated, there still exists possibility of bacteria in it. Therefore, heating of food to the right temperature lowers the risk of food poisoning. Once the food has been heated to the required temperature, it should not be allowed to drop under 60 degrees until it is served. This goes for both cooking and reheating of food and is fueling the growth of the food warming trays market. However, the prevailing market comprising counterfeit and pre-used food warming trays is a major restraint to the growth of the market. Counterfeit products are often low-cost and, therefore, have high demand. This is affecting the food warming trays market.
Growing Demand from Restaurant Segment to Create New Market Opportunities
- The commercial food warming trays market is estimated to expand at the fastest CAGR in the coming years. This segment is expected to create new opportunity in the near future. Rising number of fast food restaurants in Asia Pacific countries is expected to project higher demand for automatic food warming trays.
High Price to Restrict Market Growth
- Average cost of food warming trays is high. As a result, demand for the product is on the lower side from the middle class population.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Food Warming Trays
- Asia Pacific accounted for the fastest growing food warming trays market in 2020. North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the food warming trays market, with major players operating their global market from these regions. The U.S. accounted for largest market share in North America followed by Canada. In Europe, Germany, the UK, and France are the major manufacturers of food warming trays.
Key Players Operating in the Global Food Warming Trays Market
The global food warming trays market is growing at a rapid pace. Manufacturers are increasingly focusing on innovative solutions with advanced efficiency and features in order to restrict the risk factors associated with food warming trays and enable their faster and effective operation. New companies need to consider all such factors carefully before entering the market. A large number of domestic and regional vendors are offering specific products for different end-users due to growth in technological innovations, market competition, and mergers and acquisitions in the market. Some of the key players operating in the global food warming trays market are listed below:
- Jarden Consumer Solutions
- the Vollrath Company
- Nostalgia Products
- Tomlinson Industries
- Spring USA
- Brentwood Appliances
- Gils & Posner.
Global Food Warming Trays Market: Research Scope
Global Food Warming Trays Market, by Product Type
- Metal Food Warming Trays
- Glass Food Warming Trays
- Stone Food Warming Trays
Global Food Warming Trays Market, by Application
Global Food Warming Trays Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Global Food Warming Trays Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the global food warming trays market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!