Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market: Introduction
- Autonomous vehicle data platform is a cloud-based and/or premise-based collection of data maintained and used by OEMs & service providers. Autonomous vehicle data platform is critical to maintain safety and legal requirements. Vehicle data is collected from various sensors, cameras, radar, and LiDAR stored and interpreted to identify surroundings and road paths to be able to drive independently. It is convenient to maintain a data pool that is accessible by multiple end-users since a massive amount of data is to be collected and maintained and used by OEMs, car service providers, and insurance companies.
Key Drivers of Global Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market
- Compliance toward emission standards and increased demand for comfortable ride among consumers are driving the demand for autonomous vehicles and subsequently, boosting the autonomous vehicle data platform market. Automakers and technology companies worldwide are investing heavily in autonomous vehicles. The advent of digital and connected mobility services and changing consumer preferences to ride rather than drive are projected to boost the demand for autonomous vehicles and in turn propel the autonomous vehicle data platform market.
- Increased participation of players across the value chain, such as connected service provider, insurance companies, maintenance & diagnostic service, is driving the demand to maintain and establish a vehicle data platform that can be exclusively used to provide various services and also help in autonomous driving.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
OEM segment to hold dominating market share in Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform market
- OEMs/Automakers have exclusive access & control over car data as they manufacture and design vehicles. Moreover, retrofitting the software is expensive and compromise the working of a car. Entry of service providers such as insurance and ride-sharing companies has prompted OEMs to develop a Central Data Server Platform (CDSP) that helps to share data with a third-party under a contract; however, it is a highly secured network.
Europe & North America to lead the global Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform market
- North America and Europe are expected to hold a leading share of the global autonomous vehicle data platform market during the forecast period owing to high investments of leading automakers in these regions. Ride-sharing companies and technology startups are making significant efforts to develop the autonomous vehicle data platform to effectively roll out autonomous vehicles.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly due to rapid development of autonomous and shared mobility in China. Number of trial projects such as of Didi Chuxing are underway. Such similar pilot projects by automaker and ride sharing companies are being rapidly undertaken in China which is anticipated to boost the autonomous vehicle data platform market in China
Key Players Operating in Global Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market
The global autonomous vehicle data platform market has presence of a large number of players. A few of the key players operating in the global autonomous vehicle data platform market are:
- Daimler AG
- Volkswagen AG
- General Motors Company
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- AMO Labs
- Microsoft Corporation
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co., Ltd. (Didi Chuxing)
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market, Request for a Sample
Global Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market, by End-Use
- Fleet Management Service
- Remote Diagnostics
- Traffic Data
Global Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market, by Participants
- Data Hubs
- Service Provider
Global Autonomous Vehicle Data Platform Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.