Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market: Introduction
- Automotive voice-activated cockpit is a voice-controlled personal assistant, which enables the driver/ occupants to make a phone call, control music, control other smart devices, and ask directions for nearby movie theater, restaurant, or other places
Key Drivers of Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market
- Development of connected, autonomous, shared and electric (CASE) vehicles is a major trend witnessed in the automotive industry with automakers considering CASE as the future of mobility. The voice-activated cockpit with navigation and display system is likely to be required in such advanced vehicles, which in turn is projected to drive the global automotive voice-activated cockpit market.
- AI-powered personal assistance has been adopted in smartphones and devices to be used in homes & offices. Shifting consumer trend toward digitalization and consumer demand for personal assistance is estimated to drive the global automotive voice-activated cockpit market.
- The automotive industry is shifting toward autonomy with less and less interference needed from the driver, which is estimated to boost the demand for other entertainment and infotainment and subsequently, propel the adoption of voice-activated cockpit.
- Increase in emphasis on cabin ambience and convenience is driving the automotive voice-activated cockpit market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Challenges of Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market
- Integration of advanced in-vehicle electronics and connectivity modules to support voice-activated cockpit is increasing the cost of the vehicle. Therefore, it is not feasible for automakers to offer voice-activated cockpit in medium or entry level cars. High cost of the technology is a major challenge for its mass adoption across all class of vehicles.
North America to hold dominant share of global automotive voice-activated cockpit market
- North America held a leading share of the global automotive voice-activated cockpit market owing to high sales of passenger cars in the U.S & Canada supporting the technology. North America is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high growth rate due to an increase in sales of premium vehicles & rising penetration of connected vehicles in China & India.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market
The global automotive voice-activated cockpit market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive voice-activated cockpit market are:
- Visteon Corporation
- Continental AG
- SK Telecom
- Google LLC.
- Soundhound Inc.
- KT Corporation
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
- Daimler AG
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Voice-activated Cockpit Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.