Automotive Twin Camshaft: Introduction
- Automotive twin camshaft is an arrangement of two parallel camshafts inside the cylinder of an engine. Twin camshaft consists of two valves?one is for inlet valve and the other for exhaust valve. Generally, twin camshafts are driven either by a chain drive or belt drive; however, majority of twin camshafts are belt-driven as the cost of belt drive is less as compared to that of chain-driven camshafts.
- Best way to Increase airflow through the engine cylinder head. Twin camshafts help introduce air into the engine cylinder head, which in turn is expected to enhance efficiency of the engine. The opening and closing of inlet and exhaust valves is carried out by the camshafts. The parallel arrangement of twin camshafts is projected to improve engine valve timing and subsequently, boost the performance of an engine.
Key Drivers of Automotive Twin Camshaft Market
- Currently, rapid urbanization and development of smart cities across the globe is driving the demand for passenger vehicles and subsequently, for twin camshaft. This, in turn, is projected to boost the automotive twin camshaft market. Advantages of using twin camshaft include improvement in efficiency of an engine. Consequently, an increase in demand for efficient engines, globally, is estimated to propel the global automotive twin camshaft market. Most vehicle manufacturers are introducing assembled camshafts in their vehicles for the better performance, which is anticipated to further fuel the automotive twin camshaft market.
- Rise in demand for light weight vehicles, due to the lower consumption of fuel, is projected to boost the demand for light weight engines and subsequently for light weight camshafts. Expansion of the automotive sector across the globe has prompted various vehicle manufacturers to invest in twin camshaft manufacturing companies across the globe, which in turn is estimated to drive the global automotive twin camshaft market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Twin Camshaft Market, Request for a Sample
Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America to hold prominent share of automotive twin camshaft market
- In Europe, Germany is expected to account for a major share of the automotive twin camshaft market due to the presence of a prominent automobile industry and considerably high production of vehicles in the country. Asia Pacific follows Europe in terms of share of the automotive twin camshaft market, due to increase in production of vehicles in Asia Pacific. Increase in demand for passenger vehicles in India and China boosts the demand for twin camshaft and subsequently, propels the automotive twin camshaft market.
- North America accounts for a significantly major share of the global automotive twin camshaft market, as the U.S. is a prominent automobile manufacturer across the globe. Most Tier 1 supplier have presence in the U.S., who manufactures twin camshaft, and has major research and development facilities. This, in turn, is estimated to boost the automotive twin camshaft market.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Twin Camshaft Market
The global automotive twin camshaft market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive twin camshaft market are:
- JBM Industries
- JD Norman Industries Inc.
- Mahle GmbH
- Meritor Inc.
- Varroc Group
- PCL India
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Precision Camshaft Ltd.
- Linamar Corporation
- Schrick Camshaft
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Twin Camshaft Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Twin Camshaft Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
Global Automotive Twin Camshaft Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Twin Camshaft Market, by Manufacturing Technology
- Cast Camshaft
- Forged Camshaft
- Assembled Camshaft
Global Automotive Twin Camshaft Market, by Engine Type
- V- Engine
- W- Engine
- Inline Engine
Global Automotive Twin Camshaft Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.