Automotive Swash Compressor: Introduction
- Automotive swash compressors contain six to eight pistons; these pistons are connected together by a solid piece that maintains the fixed distance between them. A rotating device, called the swash plate, drives the piston. Rotation of the swash plate moves the piston parallel to the compressor shaft. The swash plate is elliptical in shape and is mounted at an angle. The swash plate angle can be adjusted to a smaller or longer stroke, which helps reduce the temperature and improve the comfort while driving the vehicle.
Key Drivers of Automotive Swash Compressor Market
- Rapid expansion of automotive manufacturing industries across the globe is likely to boost the automotive swash compressor market. Rise in vehicle production across the globe is likely to propel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe. Rise in demand for lightweight vehicles and fuel-efficient vehicles across the globe is likely to propel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe.
- Rise in consumer trend toward adoption of electric vehicles to reduce environmental pollution is likely to drive the automotive swash compressor market. Rising penetration of comfort features in vehicles, including express cooling, is likely to increase the demand for automotive swash compressor in vehicle. Rise in government investment to boost production of electric vehicles across the globe is estimated to fuel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe. Rise in small- and medium-scale industries across the globe is projected to propel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe. Spread of the pandemic across the globe is prompting consumers to own a new vehicle, which in turn is fueling vehicle sale across the globe. This is anticipated to boost the automotive swash compressor market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive swash compressor market
- Europe is projected to hold for a major share of the global automotive swash compressor market due to a rise in the demand for comfort in vehicles across the region. Rapid expansion of component manufacturers across the region also boosts the automotive swash compressor market. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Continental AG and Denso Corporation who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the swash compressors, is likely to propel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive swash compressor market due to an increase in production of passenger vehicles across the region. Rise in investment across the region for expansion of industries is likely to promote vehicle manufacturers to develop light weight swash plate compressors across the region. Asia Pacific has major presence of vehicle parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive swash compressor market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Swash Compressor Market
The automotive swash compressor market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive swash compressor market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- MAHLE GmbH
- Sanden Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Tata Auto components Ltd.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Hanon Systems
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Marelli Corporation
- Nissens A/S
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Off Road Vehicle
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Drive
- Belt Driven
- Electric Driven
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Type
- Variable Displacement
- Fixed Displacement
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.