Automotive Spur - Gear: Introduction
- Automotive spur gears are cylindrical in shape and are mounted on shafts that are parallel and coplanar. Moreover, the gear teeth are parallel to the shaft. Spur gears are commonly used in various applications as they are easy to manufacture and can be used for lower speed applications .The teeth of the spur gears are involute in profile and mesh constantly.
- Spur gears are used for low speed applications due to the involute profile of the spur gear teeth, which produces radial forces while meshing and causes high stress while power transmission. Spur gears can be made of steel, cast iron, and bronze. The external spur gear has teeth from the outside or external profile, when it meshes with the other gear and rotates in the opposite direction. Spur gears are utilized in steering systems, differential systems, and several other applications such as toys and clocks.
Key drivers of Automotive Spur - Gear Market
- Rise in vehicle production across the globe is estimated to boost the automotive spur gear market. Rise in demand for vehicles with smooth transmission system across the globe is likely to boost the automotive spur gear market. Diverse applications of spur gears are prompting every manufacturing industry to develop a better gear manufacturing process that fuels the production of gear with better quality, which in turn is estimated to boost the automotive spur gear market.
- Increase in number of small-scale and medium-scale industries that produce gears across the globe is projected to propel the automotive spur gear market. Demand for enhanced driving experience in terms of smooth gear shifting and improved acceleration in vehicles is high, which in turn is anticipated to fuel the automotive spur gear market. Plastic gears with reinforced carbon fiber technology are estimated to offer significant opportunity to key players in the global automotive spur gear market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific and Europe to hold prominent share of automotive spur gear market
- Asia Pacific is projected to account for a notable share of the global automotive spur gear market due to rise in the demand for vehicles in the region. Asia Pacific consist of developing countries including India and South Korea, which are home to a large number of small-scale and large scale manufacturing industries. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the automotive spur gear market in Asia Pacific.
- Europe followed Asia Pacific, in terms of share of the global market, and emerged as a major market for automotive spur gear due to an increase in manufacturing facilities and urbanization in the region. Europe has presence of several advanced automated manufacturing facilities that help boost the production of spur gears in the region and subsequently, drive the automotive spur gear market in Europe.
Key players operating in automotive spur gear market
The global automotive spur gear market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive spur gear market are:
- SHOWA Corporation
- GKN Sinter Metals Engineering GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- KHK Gears Co. Ltd
- Cleveland Gear Company
- ABA PGT Inc.
- Bharat Gear
- Renold Plc
- Eaton Corporation
- BMT International SA
- Mahindra Gears
- B&R Motion Gears
- Samgong Gear Co. Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Spur-Gear Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Spur-Gear Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Spur-Gear Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Spur-Gear Market, by Material
- Cast Iron
Global Automotive Spur-Gear Market, by Application
- Rack & Pinion Mechanism
- Gear Motors & Pumps
- Fuel Pumps
- Marine Engines
Global Automotive Spur-Gear Market, by Type
- External Spur Gear
- Internal Spur Gear
Global Automotive Spur-Gear Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.